Chapter No 4 The Spark Between Us

"It was great John" she said happily. "Now what's next?" he asked. "Yeah now you football player so you have football practicing timing in week" she said.
"And here is our schedule for the classes" he said handing her over. "I am so much surprise you are learning faster" she was impressed. "You know I have to live here and this place is not that bad" he said stopped her "Wait why afford if we can do this from here" he said smiling mischievously. He snapped his fingers and next was a really horror thing.
Emilia's face turned red like a sunburn. She looked exactly like a woman with a red face. She was about to beat Lydia when she heard her friend's screams.
"Emilia your face?" she said. "What about it?" she asked. The friend had given her a mirror. After looking her face in it she screamed "You bitch what have you done to msmiling. Just then they saw Emilia she was punching a woman. "Whoa what is that?" he said while crossing his arms.
"Its Lydia, my brother's girlfriend" she said shocked. "Why this shameless woman punching her" he said angrily. "She is bullying her" she said angrily.
"We have to do something, she is my brother's girlfriend" she said. She walked ahead but hey face" she said. She was about to hit her when Emilia stopped her in middle.
"Don't you dare to touch her" she said. "How dare you to stop me" said Emilia. "Go to parlor bitch you look like a burn ass" said Lydia. She left in frustration "This is not over" said her friend. John was laughing.
"That was a show" he said. Lydia was still crying. "Hey don't cry" Kylie said. "Your brother had a break up with me and they making fun of me" she said crying.
"He did what?" asked John. "John he end up his his commitment with her" she explained, "Lydia don't worry, I am here with you just consider myself your friend" she said while patting her.
"Yeah don't let that shameless woman hurt you" said John. Lydia nodded but she was still crying. "It's okay Lydia it's things happens" he said while Kylie looked at him deeply. Those were the same words she said to him.

******
"Why are we here in station?" he asked. "Because my brother is coming and he wanted to see you" she said.
"Why?" he asked startled. "Because you are his team mate and you had crossed him football in a day" she said while smiling.
A train passed by them and stopped. A fair lean muscular tall boy came out of the train he had same facial looks like Kylie especially the eyes.
"Andy" she went ahead and hugged him. "I missed you Andy" she said. "Anything happened behind me did someone hurt you?" he asked furious "No I am fine Andy" she said.
"I want to introduce you with someone" she said and called him "John, come over here" she said and he walked ahead.
"And this is John I was telling you about," she said. Both boys shook their hands. "Hello John, it's nice to meet you," said Andy.
"Pleasure is mine" said John while bowing a bit. Andy was looking at Kylie with shocking expression, she gave him a sigh.
"Andy we want to tell you something" said Kylie. "We?" he said while crossing his arms.
"No No it's not like what you are thinking" she said in a rush. "Is he your boyfriend?" Andy asked. Kylie was not ready for this, she felt embarrassed her chicks turned pink.
"Andyyyyy No it's not like that" she screamed. Andy laughed. "For the first time from our childhood I saw you blushing this much" he said.
"Let's go sit somewhere we can talk" he said and walked ahead.
******

They sitting in the café, he ordered some snacks and coffee. "Kylie I am really impressed with this new friend of yours I mean look at him he won the captain's trust in one day " Andy says while watching John's match video.
"Well you will not believe Andy, he learned football in one day" she said while looking at John who was sitting on the dining chair with straight back.
"In a one day I can't believe it" Andy said looking suspicious. "Where are you from?" he asked the John.
"From the Mirror" he said smiling. "Mirror what place is this?" asked Andy shocked. "Mirror at Kylie's home" he said. "You are kidding me?" said Andy while crossing his arms.
"He is telling a truth brother" said Kylie. "Wait, are you guys are telling me he came from Aunt's mirror?" he asked laughing. Both nodded.
"Are you joking? Are not you?" Andy said disbelieved. The both moved their heads in no. "John, show him what you got" Kylie said.
He got up and came closer to Andy. He grabbed his shoulders and the both disappeared. "Well I am dying to see his idiotic face" said Kylie.
After few minutes they came back, Andy's expressions were like he saw a ghost. "What's happening?" he asked. "It's true Andy he is a wizard" she said softly.
"So it's true?" he asked while she nodded. "Whoa it's too much to take" he said.
"It was for me too" she said. "So where are you living? And what is the story?" he asked.
John and Kylie told him everything. "So at your room?" he asked arm crossed angrily.
"Kylie I want to have few words with you" he said while crossing his arms. They went outside.
"It's not like what you are thinking Andy he sleeps on the couch" she said angrily.
"He will sleep in my room now to onward" he said while crossing his arms angrily. "Okay you can have him" she said smiling.
"What do you mean have him" he said shocked, she has chuckled "Joking".
They went inside the cafe. He was watching something on Kylie's Phone. He looked up over the both siblings. "John I decide you are going to live with us, until you will adjust in this new world, and you are going to sleep with me" said Andy while John nodded.
"Andy!" called out Kylie."Yes Kylie?" he said. "There is something else I want to tell you" she said awkwardly.
"What is it?" he asked. She started looking on the floor. She was nervous. "What is it Kylie what is bothering you?" he asked her while putting his hands over her shoulder. She looked at John, who was confused too but after her gaze he understood what she wanted to say. He nodded at her. He put his hand over Andy's shoulder.
"Are you ready to know?" he said. "What is it tell me" he said in a whisper like he already knew. "Mom is having affair with Tyler" she said in a whisper like voice. Andy felt his hands to be numb. "Andy I know it is hurting" said Kylie. He started looking away. "Let's go home Kylie" he said softly and took them with him.