Chapter No 5 I will Protect you with my Life

It was Luke.
"Yeah me" he said lustfully. She pushed him away from her, "Kylie did not you always wanted that? Now if I am here to take you in my arms" he said, his expressions were evil.
He stepped forward to her, she was taking steps backward "No Luke" she said content.
"Why honey! Today you took my breath away all I want is you" he came so much closer to her. He moved his finger on her arms, she shook his hand away, "Stay away" she said angrily and she pushed him again and tried to run away when he had grabbed her from her waist.
He was forcing himself over her. She was trying to set herself free. He put dragged her in front of him and slapped him over her face.
She fell on the ground and her face turned red due to slap while her lower lip got injured.
"You bitch, there is no way you are going to leave tonight," he said angrily.
She looked up at him, evil, all he looked like was evil.
He walked towards her instantly and grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the bed forcefully. He throws her on the bed, she felt a sharp pain inside her back.
"You got to pay my debit honey," he said. She was so much terrified.
"Let go of me Luke," she screamed. Her body was aching, He tried to kiss her forcefully.
Just then a door opened up with a thud. His blue eyes were turning red due to anger. Without a word he ran towards Luke and grabbed him from his throat, he lifted him up on the wall.
"How dare you to touch her?" he said in a very deep dangerous voice even Kylie felt a chill through her spine. He lifted him down and punched him, twice, thrice and so on.
He was beating him very badly. Kylie ran towards him trying hard to get up and walk, she stopped him "No John no please let him go please, you are going to murder him," she was crying he looked at her and got up and hugged her very tightly like he was afraid to lose her.
He took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. "Let's go" he said, the whole party guests were there. They had seen everything. They have alert and ran to the place because of noise. Andy came over there while hearing voices; he was a bit sober now.
"What happened?" he asked and then he saw Kylie, she was crying and her head was a bit injured while her lip was bleeding and her dress was a bit torn. His expressions were changed, "You son of bitch what you have done to my sister how dare you to touch her?" he ran towards her to beat him he punched him but John stopped him.

"She is already traumatized, let's go, we have to take her out of here," he said slowly. For a second he was afraid that he'd lose her when he was unable to find her but he tracked her down due to his magical abilities.
********

He slowly adjusted her in the car and sat beside her. Andy was driving a car and he was completely sober now.
"I told you he is a bastard, he misbehaved with many girls and today he did this to my own sister" Andy said. He was angry. Kylie was still so traumatized over his name she grabbed John's arm even tighter and she grabbed his waist from the other hand.
"It's okay Kylie I am here, Andy is here nobody is going to hurt you I promise" he said while hugging her. She was so scared that she was shaking with fear.
"Andy stopped the car at a nearby bridge. Let's take her to the fresh air," he said. "No please I want to go home please he might be there please he might be outside he will hurt me" she screamed. John was afraid of her condition.
"I am afraid Andy, her response is scaring me," John said with fear.
"She needs a good sleep, John, anything you can do with your magic," said Andy. John put an incantation over her and she fall asleep fast.
He hugged her very tightly, if he were a few minutes late, he might have lost her. She put her head over his chest and he hugged her even tighter ,"I won't let anything happen to you," he thought.

They took her in the room through teleportation. "Will she be okay?" he asked. Andy gave him a sigh. There were tears in his eyes.
"If that was not for you what will happen to her I can't even think" he said while hugging John patted his back.
"It's okay I never had let anything happen to her,'' he said softly. "My sister has been through a lot of things , John, when she was just a baby she was left alone on our doorstep, my mother never had treated her well,'' he said while looking at Kylie.
"She won't suffer anymore I promise" said John. "Should we leave her here in the room?" he asked. "No I think we should stay here tonight" said Andy.
******
She woke up in the middle of night. Andy was sleeping on the couch, but John was not sleeping at all; he was watching over her the whole night. He had put a bandage over her injured forehead. She was feeling better when she got up. The first thing she saw was him.
"How come I am home? I was in the car. Why don't I remember?" she asked him. He moved ahead and hugged her "Oh you are fine and save Kylie you never know how much you scared me Kylie I was scared to death" he said while hugging.
She was shocked over his reaction. He was holding her. She hugged him back "its okay I am fine now I was a bit traumatized" she said slowly. He let her go after a while. "I think I have made peace with hugging women in the 21st century" he said sheepishly.
She smiled in return. "Thanks for saving me, John," she said softly. "You are the only girl I care about Kylie, the only girl I felt warmth about," he said in a whisper-like voice. The cold winds were colliding with the window. She looked outside.
"Could you take me outside?" she asked. "But you are injured," he said. "No, I am fine, just take me," she said softly. He held her shoulders and looked inside her eyes and they both disappeared.
******
He took her to the same spot on the bridge. She stood while holding the railing. "How are you feeling?" he asked.
"A bit better," she said. She took a deep breath.
"Kylie?" he said her name. She turned and looked inside his beautiful electric blue eyes.
"I wanted to tell you something, '' he said softly and he came closer, he was so much closer to her that she was feeling his breath over her face.
Her breath was fast. Her feelings were rebelled against her. He was gazing into her eyes. "Kylie Allen I want to tell you that from the day first I saw you I fell in love with you there was only one woman in this planet that I love is only you, all I want is to hold you forever, I want to protect you from every danger, all I want is you, I will do everything to protect you I love you from the bottom of my heart" he said with strong accent while looking inside her eyes.
Her heart was beating so fast that she was unable to say anything. There were tears in her eyes.