𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

You and the boys are having so much fun playing all the games and eating all the snacks. They're doing a really good job at cheering you up. Anytime you're sad, you'll just come to them, they'll know what to do.

Half way into playing Free Fire, the door bell rings so you get up to check who it is. Opening the door you see the most evil man on this planet.

"What are you doing here?" You question him.

"I'm just here to visit my future wife." He lightly touches your face, his touch makes you feel disgusted.

"Who is it doll?" Taehyung comes to see who it is. His facial expression changes seeing Juhyeong. "What are doing here?"

"As I said, I'm here to visit my future wife." He's about to touch you but Taehyung pulls you towards him.

"While I'm being nice, I'm asking you to leave." He stares at the man coldly.

"Alright alright, no need to get touchy. Hears what, when I come next time, I won't be leaving with her." He winks at you and finally leaves.

"Tae, what if he hurts you because of me?" You turn to him with a scared look.

"Don't worry, he can't hurt you or any of us." He pecks your lips.

"No, you don't understand. He's a very dangerous man." You plead with him.

He ignores your last words and takes you back to the living room. The rest of the night you weren't enjoying yourself as much. You keep overthinking on everything and what Juhyeong will do. Suppose he kill them to get you? He's the type of man that gets anything he wants, and no one can get in his way of his goals.

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

Aria's Pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I don't feel the need to go to school today but I have to. I practically force myself to get out of bed so I can get ready.

It didn't take long for me to done showering and get dressed. I don't even bother to put on any makeup, it's not needed anyways. I quickly take my things and make my way downstairs.

I try my best to exit the house without anyone seeing and it works successfully. It's not that I want to avoid them, I just don't want them to get hurt because of me, I will never forgive myself if it's my fault they get hurt.

Stopping for a second I look up in the morning sky, smiling to myself. Not everytime something bad's happening, you should be down, smile a little.

It didn't take long for me to reach school. Lisa is probably here so I find my way to my class. My eyes scan the room and it finally lands on Lisa.

"Hey." I slump down on the chair beside her.

"Hey bub." She turns to look at me. "Why do you look so down?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine." I try to avoid the topic.

"Stop lying, you know I can see behind your façade." She puts down her phone on the table. "Now tell me, what is it?"

I sigh giving in. "It's Juhyeong, he came to my house the other night and threatened the boys."

"What?" Her expression tells it all that she's angry. "He really needs to give up on you, wait till I see him, I'll give him a piece of my mind."

"I don't want him to hurt them, I love them to much to lose them." I bury my face in my palms out of frustration.

"Don't worry, we'll help you through this. Just like the last time, we'll get rid of him for good this time." She caresses my back in means of comfort.