Chapter 5:Labby? (part 2)

As this mysterious girl walks through the door,I notice her aussie accent. (What is Aussie?XD)"Hello",This mysterious girl said with her aussie accent and slightly smiles and waves at me."You must be Lauren's 'new sister' I've heard about.Allow me to introduce myself mate,I'm Abbey".She then extends out her hand to shake mine.I shyly shake hers and mumble a "hello" to her."Don't be afraid mate,I don't bite." I cringe at those words.I don't bite I don't bite,I've heard that many times before...I then am snapped back to reality when Abbey lets go of my hand and sits next to Lauren on the loveseat (What IS a loveseat?A 2 person seater I'm guessing?)For the rest of the night I look over to see Lauren and Abbey cuddling and kissing a little.And for a little my 'new sisters' ask me life questions."Are you a lesbian?",Asks Skye."No I'm bi though.."Can we  finish watching The Walking Dead? "Of course Jay." Skye says.I then relax and sit back with my sisters Skye and JJ who,surprisingly,haven't said anything."Don't worry about them." I look over to see Skye whispering to me."They're usually like this sometimes.You'll get used to it." I nod my head understanding every word.Later Abbey had to go home and we had to go to bed.I go and take a quick refreshing shower and brush my teeth and get ready for bed.I close my door after I hear a chorus of goodnights from my sisters.
L:Night Bri!
Bri:Goodnight Inna!
G:Night Skye!
I:Night Mo!
S:Goodnight JJ!
M:Goodnight Jay!

Huh,goodnight me?I close my room door and slip into bed.Goodnight me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my eager beaver Skye,I love you <3
And for my sisters and new step sister,love you all <3 <3 <3