# 𝐄𝐏 5 : 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 💋 .

𝐓𝐖: 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼 𝖽𝖽 , 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾 & 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍

Y/N & DD was currently fighting due to the fact Y/N caught him texting other girls on his phone, & got messages from ppl saying he was fw a girl back in Miami.

DD kept trying to manipulate the girl like he always does. that's why he likes weak minded females to use them. He watched y/n as the girl sobbed, knees up to her chest as she sobbed & sniffed.

DD felt angry and wanted to laugh in her face. something in him wanted to destroy her. he'd go to jail if he expressed what he wanted to do with her. not sexually, violently.

something in him made he walk towards the girl & kneel to her level. he observed her damp leggings, damp from tears. He looked at the purple, reddish bruise marks on her arms. Looked at her messy hair from the constant dragging he did to her.

He then hugged her as he rocked her side to side, consoling her with sweet lies. DD can admit he loved Y/N it's like he was obsessed with her. he got up, pulling the girl harshly by her arms dragging her to his room.

He pushed her down to his gaming chair in his room as he looked for foundation to cover up her bruises before melz get's home & starts asking questions.

He covered the softly as the makeup brush, brushed against Y/N skin, simply covering the bruises one by one. after he was done, he hugged the girl & tucked her in bed forcing her to sleep.

DD sat in his chair as he looked at himself in the mirror, eyes shifting to the lump in the bed where the girl he was obsessed over is laying, sleeping peacefully.

He wonders why she ask him 'DD do you love me' or 'am I even enough for you' during arguments they have. he never took it serious but it'll be on his mind.

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 ..💋⭐️

☆☆☆
★ #   𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 𝗎𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 .. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 ayosanaishutup 💕 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍