chapter 3

Hey guys. I don't know how long it's been since a last updated or when all that cap in the first chapters went down.

But somethings come up and I'm gonna write about in the next chapter.

So remember that the names in this book are fake. I haven't said who they are but I bet they know who I'm talking about. The first letters to their name are the same.

Copywrite © samarabakker

It was a new day as Samantha arrived at school. She walked over to her friends meeting place where she sees that Tabitha and Margaret are friends again. Samantha likes it when those two become friends again. Samantha just wishes that they will never fight again. But will that happen. Most likely no.

Those two just like to fight with each other. It's starting to get pathetic. But will Samantha so anything to help these girls relationship. No because she doesn't want to get involved and chose sides. Samantha doesn't believe in choosing sides. Tabitha and Margaret were her friends and if she choses a side she would fell like she was betraying the other.

When those two had a fight it wasn't fair on the other's because they would have to chose to stay with Tabitha or stay with Margaret. But the group would always stay with Tabitha.

Samantha didn't understand the reason behind it. She only knew that the group would always stick to Tabitha. Maybe it was because they would always go to where ever Tabitha wanted to go. Because they where used to following her around.

But in Samantha's mind she wanted to change that. She hated the idea of a leader. They weren't a pack of wolf's and Tabitha was not their Alpha. Samantha had a plan but she didn't have the courage to but her plan into action. She couldn't but her plan into action without hurting Tabitha.

Samantha didn't want to hurt Tabitha. Samantha didn't want to hurt any one. The day went by in a flash and the best part about today was that Tabitha and Margaret didn't get into any fights at all. Samantha was so happy about the drama free day. She liked it when everyone got along.

Okay short chapter but the next one will be better and as long as the normal chapters are. So hang in there k.