Chapter 2

Old woman: What did I do? I was protecting you three from that rude man.

Rocky creature: Anyone ask about scorpion yet?

The robot: ..Now that you mention it, we have not really examined the scorpion sitting upon the top of your head.

Rocky creature: ..Don't get.

Flain: I think he doesn't get your smart speak, dude.

The robot: Oh, my mistake. What I meant was that we should try to talk with the scorpion.

Rocky creature: ..Oooh, now me get!

The rocky creature then lifted the scorpion off of his head and put him down, even though he was still shaking from being afraid of the pink dog.

Rocky creature: Scorpion, this Robot, Blue, Birdy, and me Rocky!

Flain: Wait, did you give us nicknames?

The robot: It's especially strange how you named me after my own species, which is a robot.

Rocky creature: No want name "Robot"?

The robot: Well, that may not be the case, but-

The blue creature: Personally, for me, "Blue" kinda sounds like a weird nickname. I already do know I'm blue, I don't need a nickname to shout it out.

Flain: Yeah, and how come my nickname's "Birdy"?

Rocky creature: That because you look birdy!

Old woman: Well, he does have a point. You do look like a cardinal.

Rocky creature: What cardinal?

Old man: Don't I have a darn say in this?

The camera pans down, showing the old man lying on his back beside the old woman.

Old woman: Not after all those nasty things you said to the three cartoons we had just met! *turns towards the rocky creature* So, you were saying?

Rocky creature: ...*points at blue creature* He "Blue" because he blue! *points at the robot* He "Robot" because he robot! *points at Flain* He "Birdy" because he look birdy! *points at himself* Me "Rocky" because me rocky!

Pink dog: Yeah, but what about the scorpion?

Rocky creature: *turns towards the scorpion* And he "Scorpi" because he scorpion!

Suddenly, the scorpion stopped shaking, and he even appeared to be happier as he heard the word "Scorpi". It almost seemed like the perfect name for him. The scorpion then rocked himself side to side, showing a big smile and great, big eyes. The rocky creature turned towards the scorpion, as did the old woman, the three toons, and the old man.
The pink dog, however, did not bother to look since he was still afraid of the scorpion, even if it wasn't actually dangerous.

Rocky creature: "Scorpi" it is! *turned towards the three toons* You guys like nickname?

The robot: Hm, it make the most sense, to be fair, since he does gain a resemblance to a live scorpion.

Flain: Yeah, "Scorpi" does sound kinda cute.

The blue creature: Agreed, but I still want a different nickname.

Rocky creature: *turns towards the blue creature* Oh, so you name "Icy"?

The blue creature: Uh, no.

Rocky creature: "Toothy"?

The blue creature: Not really.

Flain: Maybe "Snoozer" since you slept when I first met you?

The blue creature: No, but also maybe.

The robot: Hm, perhaps "Slumber"?

The blue creature: Okay, maybe. Then again, if I add an "o".. Wait a minute, "Slumbo".. "Slumbo", I kinda like it.

The robot: So you are content with being known as "Slumbo"?

The blue creature: Yeah, I guess. It sounds pretty good to me.

The robot: So then it is settled.

The old woman: Oh, I don't think so, you don't know our names yet. Besides, Birdy doesn't like his nickname either.

Flain: The lady with the pink dog is right.

Rocky creature: ...Oh, *points at Flain* you be "Red" cuz you red!

Flain: .."Red"? I mean, it's my color, but-

Slumbo: (towards the old woman) Okay, is the gray guy gonna name us all after our colors?

Old woman: ..Well, I'd appreciate it if he had some creativity in nicknaming.

Rocky creature: Oh, okay! Red bird man be "Beakley" cuz he got beak!

Flain: What?

Slumbo: ..Wait a minute, *starts repeating "Beakley" a few times* it actually sounds kinda catchy.

Flain: ..So I'm gonna be "Beakley"?

Rocky creature: Yeah, yeah! *points at Flain* You "Beakley" now!

A few seconds later, a white sign with a screen on it suddenly popped up out of the ground, while in the background, more white signs with screens on it popped up out of the ground.

Flain: Woah!

Scorpi: AGH! *Runs onto the robot's head, shaking once more*

The robot: Ugh.

The sign: So, you may be wondering something. "How did I get here?" "Who am I?" Not to worry, your questions will be revealed! This sign was posted from a classified man in the surveillance room. Anyways, *shows a picture of Flain with text next to the picture saying "FLAIN ->"* this is Flain, aka the leader of the Infernites! *shows a picture of the robot with text next to the picture saying "ROBOT JONES ->"* This is Robot Jones, aka a middle schooler robot!

Cut to the group of toons watching the sign in confusion as the sign continued to list their names.

Rocky creature: Wait, Wait, *looks towards Flain* so you no "Beakley" no more?

Flain: I guess not.

The sign: *shows a picture of the rocky creature with text next to the picture saying "KRADER ->"* This is Krader, aka the leader of the Cragsters! *shows a picture of the old woman with text next to the picture saying "MURIEL->"* This is Muriel, aka *shows a picture of the old man with text next to the picture saying "EUSTACE->"* Eustace's loving but sassy wife! Together, these lovebirds own a very paranoid dog named Courage! *shows a picture of the pink dog with text next to the picture saying "COURAGE->"*

Eustace: How long is this darn thing goin' for?

Slumbo: I don't know, it doesn't say.

The video introduced more and more people that the group of toons have not heard of, and it lasted for about 10 more minutes before it came to a close and retracted back into the ground. Right now, few of the toons in the group had some questions in their head. How did the sign know our names? Why was it here so conveniently when we had amnesia?
Who was the "classified man" the sign talked about? Sure these were tough questions, but it's not like a magical object could fall from the sky and give them the answers to everything, because they were in a seemingly endless white void, and they didn't know where the exit door was, or how the toons got here in the first place.

Krader: What now? I still confused. Sign tell name, but no origin.

Slumbo: Well, to be fair, we did ask for each other's names, not really our origin.

Eustace: The rocky guy's right, we still don't know enough about each other for us to make sense of each other!

Most of the toons looked at Eustace in confusion, while in the background, a sleeping Balk was waking up and looking around.

Eustace: We still don't know what we are yet!

Flain: You know, you could've just said that.

In annoyance, Eustace growled at Flain, but then Eustace suddenly spotted Balk looking at a sleeping Uncle Grandpa from a distance.