Fight

Them<3

Location: Mr.Wilson's global studies class
Time: 9:30 am
Date: September 1st, 2022—————————————————————————

                          Amaya's Pov

I'm sitting in class next to Notti watching cnn10

I'm sitting in class next to Notti watching cnn10. This teacher had a seating chart, I'm so glad I sit by someone I know.

" Myyy" Notti says doing the most

" We just got here and you're already irritating me" I say as I roll my eyes

" You're mean for no reason" Notti says sucking his teeth

I just ignore him and continue watching the screen until I get a notification from a rando on ig. I look at the messages to see screenshots of crystal talking about me and saying false things. She's been doing this all summer and dd refuses to get involved, so now I gotta handle this on my own after this class.

The bell rung for passing period, I told the groupchat about what happened and they want me to check her but I'm not finna do that, I'm beating that bitches ass. She been talking way too much.

I told Jasire that I'm finna fight her and she told Kahlel, He doesn't agree with fighting but idgaf.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I didn't see her in the hall but as soon as the bell rung she walked into my class with a security guard, her scary ass

"Ain't no way" I say shaking my head laughing

As she walks to her seat she looks up and mugs me so I mug her back.

"Ma don't waste your energy on ha, you're to pretty to be fighting wit ha" dd says in a whispered voice while putting his arm around me.

"I know but she ain't finna get away wit talking about me so..." I say shrugging my shoulders

The teacher was a CCR teacher so we were watching him go through a slideshow of all of the academies.

Eventually it was almost time to go to lunch so I put my hair up and take my bracelets and earrings off. I put my hood up and tied it waiting for the bell to ring

"Amaya" dd says like he's my father or sum

"What do you want?" I say with an attitude

" Don't start with that attitude bs" He says mugging me like I care

*the bell rings*

"Stop talking to me for real" I say rolling my eyes and walking out the door

I make it to the cafeteria with dd trailing behind me.

" Give me yo shit my" Jojo says taking my backpack and phone from me

Notti,ddot,and Bryson got they're phones ready

Asia and jasire were hyping me up while everyone else was just waiting for shit to go down.

Kahlel, amani, and dd were telling me not to but idgaf once again. I see crystal and four other girls come into the lunchroom so I start walking up to her. 

"So I heard you was talking mad shit about me on ig" I say with my hands behind my back

"Bitch ain't nobody worried about you" She says laughing

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch hoe" I say mugging her

She stands up and gets into my face

"Bitch y-"
Before she could finish her sentence I punched her dead in her mouth. I started swinging at her and this bitch was pulling my hoodie. I got her on the ground and kicked her in her head. As she holds her head in pain her friend comes from behind me and punches my head which caused asia to come and swing on her which triggered her and my friends to join. I drag that bitch on that nasty ass floor face first and kick her head into a wall.

"AIN'T NO WAY" Zy says while jumping up and down

She got up and tackled me like damn bitch this ain't football. She slaps and scratches me before I knee her in her coochie and then get back up. I proceeded to fuck her up until I got pulled off by security. Her friend that kiki was fighting starting having an asthma attack while kiki was beating her face in, eventually she realized the girl couldn't breathe and covered the girl mouth.

"Kyrie runs over to get kiki off of her but the school officer got there first and arrested kiki. I looked around to see that everyone was just looking at crystals friend wheezing on the ground, I low-key felt bad but why is you fighting if you know you got asthma but whatever.

The girl stopped breathing as soon as the ambulance got here and as they escorted kiki she spat on the girl. Which made my jaw drop. Crystal was crying being looked at by the nurse. While I see more police come to collect us.

I made this in class so it's short lol I'll make chapter three longer
Comment and vote y'all<3