I'm different

One day a family of three moved into a new house in a brand new city. There was a father, a mother, and a daughter. But the daughter had 4 fingers on one hand, and 5 on the other.  The family still loved her very much.  Her dad gave her a nickname and it was "Different" The girl hated it, but couldn't dare to tell her father, she loved him to much.  

One afternoon on the third week of being at the new house the mother noticed the daughters birthday was tomorrow, so she went to the store and went to the toy section.  She looked at the dolls "This one has blonde hair, my daughter has brown hair." She said moving into the Brunette section.  "This one is fat, my daughter is skinny." She said moving into the skinnier doll section.  She was almost done looking until she saw one doll in the corner with an odd smile, but she wasn't foccused on that, she noticed that the doll had 4 fingers on one hand.  The mother smiled and picked it up.

"I will take this doll please." The mother said grinning. The cashier just stared at her. "This one?" "Yes this one please." "I'm sorry ma'am but I can't sell this to you." The mother just stared at her, "Are you saying you put this in a store, but cannot sell it?" The cashier nodded. "Please, I will pay you double." The mother said, "Nope, I can't I'm sorry!" "30 Dollars?" "No, I told you I cannot." "400 Dollars?" She said with hope in her voice. The cashier looked back and fourth, as if she was checking the store. "Fine" She sneered. "But there is one thing you need to know about this Doll." The mother listened as she pulled her money out of her wallet. "You can't leave this Doll alone with your Daughter at night time." The mother nodded not paying attention payed, and left.

The next day she gave the doll to her daughter. The daughter smiled and the mother knew she was happy.

The mother tucked her daughter in before she went to bed, and put the doll beside her, closed the door and went to bed herself.

The girl fell asleep within minutes, but the doll was gone when she was sleeping.  The girl woke up to go the bathroom, she crawled back into bed and noticed her doll was gone. She sat there looking for her doll.

Until she heard a voice. "Girl, I am on the first step climbing." And 1 minute later "Girl, I am on the 3rd step climbing." 2 minutes later. "Girl, I am on the sixth step and climbing." 10 minutes later "Girl, I am in the hallway and walking" 1 Minute later "Girl, I am at your door and going to kill you." The little girl stepped back onto the edge of her bed.....

Then she saw the door open..

(Morning time!)

When the mother woke up she went to go check on her daughter, but all she saw was the childs doll with a knife in her hand with blood on it. The mother panicked and opened the closet, and there saw her daughters body shoved in the back of her closet with a stab in her eyes and a smile carved onto her face.

Now I warned you it would be scary!! I hope you enjoyed it :) This is not my story, so anyone can use it. I just added a bit more to it! I hope you enjoyed it!!! >:ooo

Jessi