Chapter 2: Reunion

As they reached the corridor of their shared home, Wooyoung twisted his keys and swung the door open with San standing behind him. As they were about to enter, San suddenly grabbed onto Wooyoung's waist as he pressed his chest onto Wooyoung's back. Wooyoung melted into a smile as he continued to waddle into the apartment with San clinging onto his back.

As soon as Wooyoung closed the door and locked it, San spun Wooyoung around and latched his lips onto Wooyoung's mauve coloured ones. Wooyoung was taken aback for just a split second before he melted into the deep, sensational movement of San's lips on his. His own lips dance along to the tune San was playing on his lips as he slowly closed his eyes and moaned with a soft sigh. San then slithered his tongue into the cavern of the lithe male and started to swirl and lick all over his mouth palates.

Wooyoung didn't want to let San do all the work so he too tried to slither his tongue into San's mouth but was then caught by San's lips. As he took ahold of the tongue, San started to suck on it, drinking down the remaining saliva on the tongue before pushing it back into Wooyoung's mouth in a fight for dominance.

After a full 10 minutes of the intense make out session, both their lips unattached from each other with a string of saliva still connecting the two now bruised lips. Both males started to pant hard for the oxygen they never knew they had been holding in during their make out session. San rested his forehead against Wooyoung's and stared at him with his slanted auburn eyes all while still panting.

Wooyoung still kept his beautiful eyes closed while panting before slowly fluttering the lids open to display his coffee-coloured eyes glazed over with coating of tears that clearly showed how pleasured he felt at the moment.

Their gaze reflected each other's lust and want as they both broke into a sweet smile that would melt anyone'a stone cold heart.

"That was breathtaking... quite literally.." Wooyoung whispered as he leaned in to give San a quick peck on his cheek.

San chuckled and slide both his hands underneath Wooyoung's legs and lifted him up bridal style as Wooyoung squeaked in the pitch of a young maiden.

San looked down at his beloved lover and smirked as he carried him to their shared bedroom.

"I don't think I can find anyone ad romantic and strong as you are, San." Wooyoung whispered as he looked at San all lovey dovey.

San continued to stare at Wooyoung before speaking up. "Neither can I find anyone as ethereal and phenomenal as you are, my sweet darling." San ended as he leaned down to bob Wooyoung's forehead, all while carrying him.
——————————————

Wooyoung was fast asleep after a long day at work. The moment San gently placed him on the bed, he sat on the edge of it and lulled Wooyoung to sleep. Soon enough, he was snoring lightly and San couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

However, his expression took a sharp turn from one's that were of a caring boyfriend into those of a malicious murderer. He slowly stood up all while eying Wooyoung as he headed towards their balcony. He slowly pulled the glass door open and entered the balcony where the night wind feathered his deadly demeanour. He slowly closed the door that separated all his secrets from Wooyoung as he whipped out his smartphone to call someone.

After dialling the number, he placed it over his ear as he waited for the ring to go through.

Though after what seemed like eternity, the ring was replaced with empty silence although there was someone hearing what SAN had to say.

"....."

"I know you're feeling impatient, but just awhile more sweetheart. Then I'm all yours~" San cooed with sincerity laced in his voice.

Yes, this was who San loved. He loved Wooyoung, but he also loved the person on the call.

The voice, after what seemed like a long pin drop silence greeted San with a condescending sigh and hung up the phone.

San moved the phone that was connected to his ear, to his hand after hearing the beep. He smirked and blushed like a pervert as he continued to stare at the phone.

"Oh you sweet little tsundere, I love you with all my heart." He lovingly cooed as he stuffed his phone back into his back pocket. He slowly opened the glass door and went inside as though leaving his real identity back at the balcony and putting on a new sheep's clothing when by Wooyoung's side. He trudged towards the bed and slowly got into it all while lovingly staring at Wooyoung as he got closer to his ear.

"Good night, my lovely Dahlia" San whispered and pressed a gentle kiss on Wooyoung's earlobe as he turned around to head back to sleep.