I'm Not Missing My Chance Again

Pacing around the studio hallway, he could hear Shinso talking to Eri in the changing room. They'd thrown him out when he began making noises about her outfit. Izuku wrung his hands, he still saw her as a Lollipop and the new look was more than he'd expected. He could hear the band on stage with the camerawoman he'd hired, they were busy taping parts of the song without the two singers. Everything was on track for a quick finish. The door swung open, Shinso smiled wide.

"My fucking masterpiece!" He moved aside. The look on Midoriya's face was all he needed, "see Eri, we fucking nailed it." He led her to the filming room. Izuku trailed behind them, still trying to recognize the girl he knew.

"You ready for us?" Shinso called out, the camerawoman was getting a close up of Kiri as he played one of the new riffs for their song.

"Yeah, just getting some close ups we can use throughout the video." She moved to Bakugou signaling for him to play the drums, he picked up the song from the middle. Stopping, she waved them over. Eri stepped into the harsh light of the stage.

"Fuck," Katsuki breathed out relieved. "Freak, I'm impressed." He was worried he'd bring her out in a completely inappropriate outfit. She didn't look slutty at all, in fact, she looked fucking scarier than shit.

"She looks amazing doesn't she!" He threw his arms out, laughing.

Her tight black dress could barely be seen, he'd found an oversized cropped studded leather vest that gave her an odd rough look. Her arms were covered in tight white and black sleeves which ran down past her fingertips. Over the dress she wore a long black skirt made of tulle which he'd ripped up the front to reveal matching black and white leggings and oversized black army boots on her feet. Her hair matched her arms and legs with new black streaks twisted into the silvery white. Her makeup was done in black, purple and red, horrific but it was done so perfectly, she looked amazing. Katsuki laughed nervously, she reminded him of a doll from a horror movie.

"She looks like a Lollipop that's been possessed!" Shinso danced around her, "she's perfect."

"I like it, Shinso," Kiri walked around the young girl, "I'll be honest, I thought you were going to do something that, well," he ran his hands through his hair. "Let's just say I'm glad I don't have to walk out."

"You too?" Sero's brows shot up.

"Sounds like we were all worried." Katsuki tapped his drums in a rapid beat.

"You didn't trust me." Shinso hugged Eri, he scowled at the guys. "You fucking know my past, I'd never make her look sexy, she's too young."

"Thanks, Shinso," Eri rolled her eyes, "so I went from a piece of candy to a nightmare."

"Which would you rather be?"

She sighed, giggling slightly. "Nightmare."

"Right and if you sing with us, no sexy shit until you're older, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it," she shoved him off of her, "you're worse than my mom."

"Good," Katsuki hit his symbols, "because now you got yourself four brothers."

"Five!" Izuku walked onto the stage, squinting at the bright lights, he heard a cough. "Oh, Ojiro makes six."

"You're screwed chickee poo, you went straight from the pan into the fire." Shinso grinned playfully, handing her a microphone.

"Yeah," Eri looked around at everyone, tears welling in her eyes. "I like that," she touched her cheeks, "I'll ruin your makeup, don't make me cry."

"Are you shitting me? That'll make you look better! Eri, we love you, we think you're the best, what else can I say to make you cry?"