The Found Heir

It was the beginning of the summer holidays for the students for Hogwarts and Harry Potter was back with his relatives and he will be there for a while if Dumbledore has anything to say about it but Sirius Black was hating it so he wanted to find a way to make it so he can bring Harry to live with himself but the annoying thing is that Sirius now had many roommates those being the family of the Weasley brood and then with them a muggle-born witch Hermione. Now Sirius has nothing against them its just he can't sneak anywhere as Molly Weasley won't let him go anywhere she treats him like a child and when the order of the phoenix meeting started he at least got to see Remus and he apparently gets to see his younger cousin Nymphadora Tonks but you can tell she hates it as well so he tried to brainstorm a way to get out of the place without hassle so he and Nymphadora got the amazing idea to say that the Goblins wanted Sirius over at the bank so he had to go and Sirius said that Nymphadora could escort him there while he is either under disillusion spell or he transformed into his animagus form.

And if you thought it wouldn't have worked Sirius and Nymphadora or as she likes to be called Tonks would laugh in your face as they were free of that house for the day so they went to where ever they wanted for an hour but then actually went to Gringotts to see how the vaults were doing and now we have an interesting scene at the Black families account managers office with the account manager saying that Sirius as the technical head of the family needs to choose an heir and whilst Sirius would say he couldn't care Tonks decided to say to him to check for the heirs of the family and when they got the list of people only two people had shown up which was expected Draco Malfoy was but the second and actually the first in line was someone they didn't know at all actually it seemed to be a boy named Astaroth but what confused the two cousins were his middle and last names Gellert and Grindelwald so Sirius spoke after getting over the shock.

"um SharpTooth can you find me how this person called Astaroth Gellert Grindelwald is related to the Black family please, as I'm terribly confused as he's not on the tapestry at my home or I don't know where he would show up on it" Sirius was still confused and it had shown in his tone of voice 

The goblin SharpTooth sighed and muttered about dumb wizards then went through documents before finding what he needed and put it on the desk and read aloud for the other occupants of his office " Astaroth Gellert Grindelwald is the son of a Cygnus Black and a halfblooded witch who isn't from a high standing family and Cygnus is the son of.... oh that's interesting considering your family" the goblin spoke with what looked like a massive evil grin 

Tonks spoke with nerves in her tone "sorry but who are they related to?"

The goblin spoke but a bit more rushed "forgive me but this Cygnus Black is actually Cygnus Grindelwald its just that he changed his name to be hidden it seems and he was never in Britain until he married his wife but then died in the war with Voldemort it seems but Cygnus Black or Grindelwald is the son of one Cassiopeia Black and Gellert Grindelwald also the former dark lord if you were wondering"

Sirius was shocked as was Tonks they looked at each other and Tonks spoke to the goblin "um do you know where he currently resides?"

"hmm in what appears to be a orphanage" he paused as he was quickly looking through parchment "oh dear a very bad one for him as well its a church run by nuns and not in a very safe place but he does live in London"

Sirius spoke up but with a lot of determination in his voice "may I have the address to where he lives?" 

The goblin nodded and wrote it down and then gave the parchment to Sirius as well as a copy of Astaroth's birth certificate and where he fits in the family tree

Before Tonks and Sirius left Gringotts Sirius spoke "hey Nym after this go tell your mother about me and Astaroth as I might be needing some help to look after him"