Back to School

Kaya's POV: "Hurry up, Maja, I don't want to be late." Of course Maja is not ready in time and today we need to go to school with my car because after classes I have a meeting with my modeling agency and the traffic in Milan is terrible. "I'm ready, let's go!" I hear Maja's scream from her bedroom. She's so cute, I can't be mad at her.
The morning passed fast and it's time for my lunch with the agency. We will discuss my next photo shoots and possible future collaborations.
Fortunately I'm not the only model present at the meeting, Kika is here as well. She's very nice, I've met her a few months ago at an event and since then we are following each other on Instagram and sometimes even dm each other.
The meeting went well, I am exited for my future with this agency.
"Hey girl! What are you doing this evening?" I hear Kika behind me after I said my goodbyes to the agent. "Hey Kika, not much, probably I'll go to sleep early because tomorrow I will be at the hospital the entire day. Did you have something in mind?" "Well I was thinking that we could go out to dinner. My boyfriend's friend is in town and they want to party" She giggles. " Oh! That sounds like fun. But I can't tonight. Maybe another day?" I can see the disappointment on her face. "Sure, no problem. I'm looking forward to it. You know I just moved from Lisbon and I don't have any girlfriends here." "I know how it is. But don't worry you can be part of my group, a tiny group to be honest, but you'll love them."
We continue talking for a few more minutes and then we say our goodbyes.

Kaya's Story