Madrigal Oc's

Name| Nevada Madrigal
Name meaning| Snow Clad
Main personality trait| Cheery,Yet quiet. Easily startled/Stressed.
Age| 6 (a year younger than Antonio in RP.)
Gift| She inherited The emotions control the weather gift from Pepa...But since Pepa is the one who is usually seen freaking out,Nobody knows that Nevada can control the weather...So everyone assumes she doesn't have a gift...
Parent| Pepa x Felix
Gender| Female
Sexuality | Straight
Country of origin| Encanto
Currently living| Encanto
Looks| just imagine a white skinned girl wearing younger Mirabel's dress—Only with yellow instead of pink,and her hair is more frizzier than curly and is just above her shoulders. Her teeth have a gap in them and she has a yellow ribbon on the back of her hair...Which she picked up from Dolores.
Other| Nevada lived with her neglectful family and loved to watch the movie Encanto until one day she was thrust into the magical world she loved so much and adopted by the madrigals,Afterwards casita made her look like Pepa-!
Other2| Despite being Pepa's Daughter,She has a habit of calling Dolores Mami.
Extra details| She has A gold chain representing the sun,Rainbow earrings and a rainbow mark on  the right side of her face.

Phobia's| sidonglobophobia; The fear of cotton or anything Related

Phobia's| sidonglobophobia; The fear of cotton or anything Related...She's only afraid of cotton BALLS though. Zuigerphobia; a type of specific phobia, meaning it is an enduring, overwhelming and irrational fear of a specific object, situation, place or person- in Her case, an extreme fear of vacuum cleaners.
Trivia|
- when she's stressed or nervous,she tends to scratch her arms really fast
- Pepa is her favorite parent,Dolores is her favorite Sister and Isabela is her favorite cousins.
-being in casita makes it easier for her to control her powers.