Day 1

Mika + Andy

It was a rainy day in December, Mika and his partner Andy were in their apartment in Athens. Although Mika liked Christmas pretty much, the still didn't had any decorations up, both were caught up in their jobs and barely home. They were looking forward to the few weeks off from Christmas to the beginning of the new year.

"Mika?", Andy walked over to the kitchen.

"Yes?", he looked up from cutting tomatoes.

"What's up? How was your day?", the brunette added.

"Good, but I hoped to make yours better.", the blonde man grinned.

"Oh, what's going on in your pretty head, you bastard?", Mika turned around with a smile.

"Well, as we both could need a few days off of job and household, I booked a little vacation in Finland."

"Finland? Why Finland?"

"Why not? There's a lot of winter sports you always wanted to try, it's very cosy and we could spend time for us, watching the northern lights, and the hotel is really nice."

"You're an idiot, and I hate you for seducing me with cheesy stuff like that, you know I'm not a romantic person."

"Did it work?", Andy pulled Mika in his arms, locking his fingers behind his partners back.

"Yeah. I hate you."

"I love you, too.", he gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"When goes our flight?"

"Three days. You should pack, but don't overpack again, like always."

"I don't overpack.....not always."

"Go now, I finish cooking dinner."

"Thanks, what do I need? Suit, sweater, ugly Christmas clothes?"

"I would say everything, but one of each should be enough."

"Good can't wait for it."

Mika packed a lot of clothes, like he always does, Andy whereas just packed one suitcase.

"I can't wait for this vacation.", Mika let himself fall on the bed later that evening.

"Glad you like the idea. And the best thing is your fans will have no idea."

"Don't talk about them like that, they gave me so much, I wouldn't be here today without them."

"I know."

"But maybe being somewhere unexpected could be relaxing."

"You need that, trust me, you worked a lot."

"You, too. Love you. Good night."

"Good night.", they fell asleep hugging.