RetroSpecter.exe

RetroSpecter, Retro, or Ret

RetroSpecter, Retro, or Ret...whatever you Retro-fans like to call him, but I like to just call him Retro. It sounds cute, it's simple, and kinda like me sadly, it's short. But here he is! The Wrath Sin demon, the Wrath Gatekeeper, the demon-dragon-snake thing, the heat-complainer, and the cyan hunk...RETROSPECTER!!! Retro is the Wrath sin, meaning that he is hotheaded, stubborn, and angry. But wait...is he able to see anything or anyone? Or does he just use his senses??? Idk. But now he is an exe!! So he is RetroSpecter.exe, Retro.exe, or Ret.exe. Like I said guys. Whatever you wanna call him.

But he still easily gets pissed off, so still watch what you say or do to this demon boy. His clothes are fireproof and are custom made by Izzurius. His claws and horns glow and leak a fiery, burning acid when he feels threatened or annoyed. The same goes for his mouth. His teeth are usually at the back of his mouth, but he'll only show them when he feels threatened or annoyed. He is bisexual, poly, and is currently dating Kamex/Ace. Or in the exe realm, Ace.exe.

But who knows what Retro.exe's songs are. There probably the same songs like regular Retro's. But they just have a different name. And a different tune. But I don't know. We'll soon find out. That is if RetroSpecter and his mod team ends up making an exe mod.

RetroSpecter.exe's theme song is It's Time To Die by DAGames. Cuz why not? I feel like it suits him.