Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight : Blushing Under Blossoms

Sakura sat under a blossom tree, it was the afternoon, she was rather tired and needed to sit down.

" This a good place to rest up.. ". Nightcap jumped down, She jumped, " Woah! Nightcap! You scared me!.. ". Nightcap sat next to Sakura, knocking the tree, a Apple fell into his hand, " Sorry Sakura, I didn't mean to scare you ". Sakura nodded, obviously blushing, " it's fine..

Nightcap covered his mouth while chuckling, blushing a bit, " Sakura, you blush alot! ". Sakura covered her face, " N-no! ". She smiled, tilting her head slightly.

" Y'know Sakura, you can just call me night, instead of Nightcap, ". Sakura replied, " oh! I'm sorry Night.. I was thinking of calling you that but.. ". Night rested his head onto Sakura, " I'm tired.. I'm just gonna.. sleep here.. ". Sakura yawned as well, " O-ok..!... I'll.. stay here.. My friend marigold.. was worrying about me.. ".

Night yawned again before saying, " I guess that was a long time you was away from the lawn.. ". Sakura replied, " im sure it's fine... I need to get to the lawn soon.. but I guess I can.. sleep.. here... With you!.. ". Sakura started drooling, Night didn't notice as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

" Night is asleep.. and it is getting dark... I guess.. yawwn.. I can sleep.. also... Night is sleeping on me! The warm scarf.. his ominous.. yet glimmering eyes.. Cute.. and ho-.. only cute.. ".

Sakura reassured herself that they were only friends and didn't have a desire to be anything more, obviously lying to herself, she yawned one more time, before sleeping, dreaming of Night like always.

-End Of Chapter-