First Day (Chapter 1)

"CROAK...CROAK...!" a blond boy's frog-like alarm clock sounded. He started opening his blue ocean eyes. And stared at the ceiling for about a minute before getting out thinking positive,: Today is my first day of school and I bet it would be great!
The 12 year old boy stripped and entered the cubicle-like shower room. He started humming the tune of his favourite song.
...TIME SKIP TO SKOOOL...
When the blond boy started walking into the school he realized all eyes were on him probably thinking what a weird kid, the blond thought. He entered the principal's office and seated there was a big breasted woman, also blond and has a pig in her hands.
"Ah...you must be Naruto Uzumaki!" she nodded to herself and handed Naruto's daily schedule to him. The principal or what they call Tsunade called in a man in his mid years to come in. The man wore a mask covering half of his face and has grey hair. "Hey Naruto, I'm Mr.Kakashi but you can call me Kakashi!" Kakashi told Naruto while shaking his hand. Kakashi starts leading Naruto to his first period - Mathematics.
(A/N: YEAH chap 1 done. This story is going to have about hmm 20 chaps? So just hold your horses as I finish writing the story!! I will also be adding POVs.