Chapter 22 : 1 + 1

If I ain't got nothin'

I got you

As the music played lowly in the room, I straddled Brandon's lap as we tangled our tongues together.

If I ain't got somethin, I don't give a damn

Cause I got it with you

I felt his hands glide up my back to the top of my dress to unzip me. I pulled away and stood up to let me dress fall. I still out of it and was met with his glare.

I don't know much about algebra, but I know

One plus one equals two

I read his eyes and could see nothing but pure love. It made me so weak in my knees, I wanted to scream.

He reached down and unstrapped my heels for me. Such a gentlemen, taking his time to take care of me before hisself. After taking my shoes off, he then began to kiss up my leg.

I threw my head back in satisfaction.

So come on, baby, make love to me

When my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go.

He then stood up and picked me up.

We starred intensely at reach other before he gently laid us both on the bed. He kissed from my head all the way down to HER. His touch made me shiver.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"No." I said clearing my through from the moans waiting to erupt.

"Good, I'm starving" He said with a grin before ducking his head.

My back instantly arched.

Make love to me, so when the world's at war

Let our love heal us all right now, baby

Make love to me , me , me , me , me

I finally reached my peak and came hard. I felt so much tension leave my body.

Once he was finished , he came up and kissed me hard.

"I like the way you taste." He said, against my lips.

"I guess it's my turn to taste test." I said with a smirk before mustering up enough strength to flip us over.

After pleasing him, I came up for air to see him with his mouth open.

I burst out laughing, climbing on top of him and kissing his next.

He flipped us over again and pinned my hands above my head.

"You stuck with me." I said smiling at him.

"Forever?" He said, positioning himself at my entrance and slowly sliding in.

"Oh baby ... forever." I said moaning.

We made love for hours. Every time I thought my body was done, I started shaking again. The way he felt sliding in and out of me was mind blowing.

They say sex is so much better when you're in love and I 10/10 highly recommend it. He even bent me over the balcony. I was on a high and couldn't come down to save my life.

Hours had passed and we were finally showered and laying in bed cuddled up.

I was exhausted and my legs were so sore. I was laying there with my eyes closed and head on his chest as I felt him flipping through the tv channels.

"Baby." I said.

"Yes?"

"I'm exhausted." I stated

"Me too."