𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹.𝟸𝟿.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙹𝚈𝙿𝙴 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

As the day began with dawn slowly approaching, it was finally time to start preparing for the big comeback for Miss A and everyone was anxious about being a boy member being part of the reunion.

Fei-Noona woke up first before the rest of us to prepare a balanced breakfast as we can't eat too much or else our stomachs will hurt due to the tough nature of dance practice.

We later joined Fei-Noona for breakfast and had to eat fast as we didn't have much time to get ready for the long day of practice.

Going inside my own room, I was going to grab the clothes that I had prepared last night to wear but to my surprise, it was not on my bed.

"What the hell...?" I muttered to myself as I quickly searched every nook and cranny but to no avail.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Suzy giving me a flirty smile, and that's when I knew she was up to no good.

"Looking for your clothes? They're in my room." She explained to me and I groaned out of frustration at her antics.

"Noona, please don't do this... We need to leave soon." I begged her and she giggled.

"Welp, if you're going to get out on time, you better change in my room, speaking of which I need to change too." She replied to me and I rolled my eyes.

With little time to spare, I had no other choice but to join the flirty Noona in her room, it was hella awkward to change in front of a woman but it didn't help the fact that Suzy had taken off her top but realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh God help me..." I prayed to myself to erase that unholy sight that I had just seen.

"What's the matter baby~? You do know that girls don't wear bras sometimes~." She explained to me as she put on her tank top and sweatpants.

Thankfully we had gotten dressed up in time before we had to leave the dorm and attend dance practice.

The driver meets us outside and we go inside the van, it was a ten-minute drive to the JYPE building and we arrived in time to check inside with the receptionists to assign us a room.

Going to the upper floors of the building, we go inside the room to be greeted by the JYP choreographers. Of course, we're quite surprised to see that a boy member is part of the comeback but they didn't seem pleased with it.

From the start of practice, all the choreographers had done was harshly criticize me on how sloppy my movements were and how I wasn't in sync with the music.

Not gonna lie, they are pissing me off to the point where I want to snap their necks or punch them in their stupid jaws to shut them up and make them do their job properly instead of being asswipes for five damn minutes.

"Come on, Y/N, you were totally out of sync with the girls and your dancing skills are quite terrible. I'm not sure if you're even fit to become an idol in the first place." One of the trainers said to me and I sighed.

"Miss Wang, why is he even here? His poses and-" One to the trainers were saying but Fei-Noona cut him off.

"Will you just shut the fuck up for a second, please?! Are you just going to insult him or are you actually going to do your damn job?! If you're not I'll just report you all to JYP himself and have your asses fired!" Fei-Unnie threatened him and he instantly sealed his lips before nodding.

"M-My apologies Miss Wang, this will not happen again..." He assured her and we resumed practice.

The rest of the dance practice went smoothly as it should be with the trainers and choreographers actually doing their job properly and we managed to make it quite far in the whole MV choreography.

When it was around late afternoon the trainers decided to call it a day and dismissed us so we can get some rest for the day until tomorrow.

"I'm so sorry about them Y/N, are you feeling okay?" Fei-Noona asked me in a concerned tone and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine Noona, thanks for asking," I answered her.

"You don't need to lie, Y/N, you always have us," Minyoung assured me but I shook my head.

"Like I said, Noona, I'm fine," I replied to her and she pouted making me sigh.

"See, look at that sigh, Y/N, clearly there's something wrong~." Jia-Noona and I playfully rolled my eyes at her teasing.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! If you liked the chapter and the story so far, please leave a vote and comment if you can as it would greatly be appreciated :)