John cook

Jungkook (Dont come at me plz)

The girl you see on the cover of this wattpad electric book  will be the main girl character in all these stories because i can't imagine myself not being in these stories duh.

Anyways the short story:

POV: As always, I sit at my desk working away. Hours go by. I am lookinng at the non digital clock on the wall (forgot the name idk).  resighting the words: "Summer, summer summer," in my head just like the first movie of High Schol musical. The clock finally strikes 5pm. I get up quickly grabbing my bag while singing "workin 9-5. what a way to make a livin."

As i walk down the streets of seoul, south korea, I smell the scent of coffee. That sounds good. I make a quick right into the coffee shop.

*only orders the most known, most kdrama drink in a poor english korean language*

"Anal ice americano juseyo."

The order was taken and i turned to sit down. 

As i looked around for a seat, I see this most beautiful man sitting a lone by  the window.

His clothing was all black, almost emo or a rock-ish type. A little wripped but not showing too much skin *wink wink*. His face was covered prretty well by a black face mask. But even though i didnt see his face, I knew he was something different.

I sat across from him. Enough to get a good view.

He seemed to take notice as he lifted his head a little. His eyes seemeed to got bigger as if he was gasping.

I turned my head away from him, bending down trying to hide. Forehead sweating, heart beating, paulsing, literally wanting to die right there.

He got up heading towards me. he approached my table slamming his hand on the table. " Do you know who i am?!"

" Yes oppa " LOL jk i wouldn't ever say that

"Um um ummmm." (my real response)

"I knew it. Come with me"

He forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the seat (forcefully). ;)

He took me down many streets many different turns but it felt like forevver since i was watching his cloud like hair fiercefully blow in the wind.

Suddenly he stopped making me step on his foot. "AISHHH AGGGG"

LOL

Before i could apologize, he started dragging me again but itt was inside of a building. suddenly he picked me up bridal style and covered my moutth with a piece of cloth. I fell asleep.

.........

I felt poking on my face as i started waking up. I opened my eyes to  see a now fully faced Jungkook standing right above me.

"Why did you bring a fan here?" Someone whined.

I felt a shaarp pain in my arm then i felt like i was hovering. My whole body was suddenly yeeted across the room on the bed.

"AHHH!"

"Wow she's a loud one" ;) (such a flirt omg)

i slid my back onto the back board and looked around the room.

"I am not dressed well for a fan"! The familiar voice said.

i looked towards the noise and saw .........

........

JIN????

Why is he dressed as the singing girrl from squid games? HIS HAIRR IS IN LITERAL PIG TAILS. (based on a real photo btw)

"Don't mind him. We need to talk." jungkook said

Jin just shrugged and turned on the song baby shark while recording the dance to it.

While my mouth was wide open since seeing this sight, i didnt see how close jungkook got to me. i gasped in surprise.

"Listen here, I know who you are and what you want. ok?"

Mouth even more wide open then watching Jin dancing at jungkook.

He threw his hands up in the air  in frustration.

He then did a edward twilight run really fast move next to me (team edward lol)

"Now you know my secret. I am also designed to kill. "

Wasnt thinking that but dang the man just revealed himself to me. Dang son.

"What am i gonna do to you?"

OMGG GUYS RM'S NEW MV WILD FLOWER JUST CAME OUT. IM WATCHING RN AND ITS DELIOUSSSSSSS. SOO SUSPENSEFULLLL. K bye

Jungkook gets right up to my  ear sniffiing and breathing heavily into it.

Tickle tickle oooo

"I wanted to kill you right when i smelled you."

Thoughts: Ok that's hot but i am a little scared tho

He then grazes his teeth up and down my kneck. he places his hand to the right of  me and gets closer.

"I can hear your blood rushing. It's amazing."

ok  ill  take that compliment

"Your skin tastes soo good too" AS he LICKS my neck

"UM NUM NUM" He says as he DEVOURS my neck breaking the skin.

Suddenly thee baby shark music cuts off. "GET OFF OF HER YA FILFY ANIMAL" Jin said while doing 2 flips and a single bounce to get to Jungkook

I slowly pass out .

hjsfb kbfkashjbnf ekrag

thats all folks, wew what a journey. I wrote dis at midnight so i kinda just butchered it so. I ALSO HAVENT WROTE I STORY SINCE LIKE 2014 OK?? Its been a minute.  Any whos , I will be doing our hope jhope! probably tomorrow or da next day.

Until then, tootaluwuwuwu !