1

You sigh, holding your head in frustration, your exam questions weren't registering in your head.

When you're out, you see your boyfriend leaving his best friend, walking toward you, "babe!" He waves his hand in the air. The girl looking at him leaving her and her friend group at a picnic table. "How was it?" He asks, handing you an iced coffee although it's cold outside.

"Aww, thanks.." you smile at him, "it was fine I guess.." you sigh, still have to study for my next exams though.." you looked over at the girls, his best friend also has the same iced coffee as you. Oh-

"Okay, well I'm gonna send Kayla home and I'll meet you at home?" He smiles at you.

Your lips parted,. "Okay.." he kisses your lips and you go your separate ways, he goes back to her and you go to your car.

You see Jungkook on the way toward your car but you ignore his presence. Your boyfriend didn't like you being around your friend group anymore because all the guys are intimidating and you're the prettiest of the group, he doesn't trust them or you.

But you never had a problem with him always hanging out with his girl best friend... and apparently her friends too. But you wouldn't force him to stop being friends with her, he's known her much longer... although they use to date in highschool.

When Taehyung walks into his apartment, you could tell he's tense.

You get up from the couch and walk toward him, "you okay?"

"Hm?" He tries to hide it.

You give him a plate of food you made, "you seem upset."

He takes it, thanking you, "no, I'm just mad at Kayla but I'm not upset.." he assures you, eating the dish as he walks toward the couch where you were.

You sit beside him, "wanna tell me what happened?"

"She's seeing her stupid ex again. That's all, I mean if she wants to get hurt then, whatever, it ain't my problem so I shouldn't be mad."

"It's okay, you care about her so I understand why you're mad."

He chuckles, "fuck that, I don't care about her anymore." He quickly finishes the food and places it on the coffee table. "I got you to worry about," he pulls you toward him, and you climb aboard, straddling him.

You giggle, "you don't have to worry about me because I got you.." you throw your arms around his neck, kissing him.

"You're right, I'm the best." He smirks against your lips as he caresses your ass. "Should I reward you for acing your exam?" His hands go below your shorts to rub your booty hole.

"Yea, I think you should," you nod once with a grin on your face.

He hastily smacks your butt cheek, leaving his hand print there as you makeout. He picks your body up, bringing you to the bed. When he lays you down, he takes his shirt off, finding his ropes hidden in the closet. "Alright baby, you ready to scream?"

You nod, a huge smile on your face as you strip yourself. You've already showered and cleaned yourself for him.

He ties your arms behind your back, your thighs to your calves, laying you down on your back, your legs in the air. He tied the vibrator to your thigh, the ball of it directly on your clit, he turns it on, "alright I'll be back." He walks into the bathroom.

By the time he's out of the shower, you're already moaning and jolting from the pleasure. He laughs, hearing you from the bathroom. "Awww, you're so cute."

"Fuck babe." You whine, "hurry..."

"What? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, fuck me." You whine, moan, and beg, your eyes could hardly open from the pleasure, your head is constantly thrown back.