🌧️ꍌꄲꄲ꒯ ꏂꋊꄲ꒤ꍌꁝ🌧️

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌧️゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: Why are you still wasting your time with someone selfish and arrogant like me? I don't understand.

Rui: Because I know deep down you are none of those things. You are not arrogant or selfish but yes a very caring and loving person, even a really cute boyfriend.

Tsukasa: You are just saying those things to mess with my head aren't you? If I'm not good enough just tell it straight to my face.

Rui: Tsukasa-kun, listen to me. Why would I ever want to mess with your head? And why do you think you are not good enough? Is it something I did?

Tsukasa: I think I'm not good enough for you because when I look at you and Nene together, I can clearly see she is the best choice for you. She is good enough for you. I'm not. I'm not the best choice. I always make a lot of mistakes. Unimaginable mistakes someone who calls themselves a star should make. I just don't think I have the right to be your boyfriend anymore.

Rui: W-what do you mean? Is this some kind of joke?

Tsukasa: It's not, Rui. I just can't keep going on in this relationship if I think I'm not good enough for you even if you say I am. You have plenty of people out there who are better than me. You can even find a better boyfriend along the way. Better than me and good enough for you.

Rui:...I will always be here, open arms for you, waiting for you to come back to me, my prince...

Tsukasa: I'm sorry for making such conversation right now, Rui. I'll be making my way down.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌧️゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa left the rooftop with small tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't believe he actually did it. He knew what he did wasn't right but he just couldn't hang on anymore.

Rui, who was now sitting on the floor as his back was against the fence, felt small drops of water leave his eyes. He just wished his prince came back as soon as possible.

This was indeed a chaotic afternoon for Rui and Tsukasa.

🌧️꓄ꁝꏂ ꏂꋊ꒯🌧️

Author notes:
-After this chapter the oneshots might look rushed and make no sense at all
-I felt like I was in Tsukasa's shoes right now
-Im writing this while sick so don't expect my head to create good scenarios such as Ruikasa fluff