29.Chapter

Jungkook had called yoongi but he couldn't receive his call so he called him addition requested to be with namjoon he had to inform him in advance that he was upset about something and therefore didn't inquire him about what happened and just be with him for a moment.

Jungkook also requested to not mention to namjoon that he called him but his curiosity and concern for his bestie were on high.

" Namjoonie ... I am sorry but I was there with you because Jungkook told me. He told me that you were upset ..."

" Hyung? Really? Jungkook phoned you? What he said hyung. Please tell me hyung.. Did he get angry at me? Does he say I am not good or any bad words about me... Did.."

" Namjoonie..stop. You need to breathe man! And tell me what's going on because I am confused as hell. Okay."

Namjoon nodded even if he didn't see him. He took a deep breath and sighed. Sitting on the table he explained everything from the start when he went to Busan till today and Jin was listening to all of this curiously while biting his nails.

" Wow, Namjoonie! You sound like you're explaining to me the movie script ... It's so wild and romantic. Isn't it? I guess I can share the gossip with my friend.."

" Hyung ... You can't just joke right now when your namjoonie is about to burst out. "

Jin chuckled but suddenly he was serious.

" Namjoonie, I guess You love Jungkook."

Namjoon blushed.

" I think so.."

" What do you mean you think? "

The boy is usually hyper as hell and always carries a hint of amusement in his voice, but when he says Jin's voice is serious.

" Did you confess?" jin added.

Namjoon shook his head and looked at him nervously.

" I don't know how to answer adequately however I think it's obvious that I love him and he has acknowledged it but I haven't confessed yet like usually people do. We agreed to wait and I am willing to wait till he comes back to me. "

Jin listened carefully then he rubbed his eyes and yanked because he was sleepy. So he wanted to go to bed.

" Listen namjoon! Please don't be upset about anything just remember that jungkook does care about you. A lot. So please don't stress out yourself and take care of yourself. Bye.."

" Sure. Bye hyung. "

Namjoon hung the call he relaxed and took a deep breath. The restaurant almost was empty just a few staff members were there.

He decided to go back to his apartment. He was relaxed all the way, listening to his favourite music but focused on the road. Mind full-on peace. However, he is worried if jungkook gets chosen or not I wish he did his audition well. He had to wait till the weekend to know if jungkook got his chance or not and he was willing to wait.

The next day in the morning he checked if the company had released any update on the website and their official Instagram account but he didn't get what he searched for instead he got the information that thirty contestants had been selected including boys' groups although the names were not mentioned.