Sexy, confident, down right irisitable

So sorry for not updating and sorry dor spelling mistacks

Two years had pasted since that fatal day, two years since i lost my two troublemaker brothers lives were cut short, two year since the mother who held me close when i would cry was not hear to hold me. I hurt ao bad i use to be a fun loving girl me and my brothers used to be the trio troublemakers at our school. We would prank everyone, ( even the teachers ) ,and they lover it braces they said it drought our school together like a family. But when they died i got the school to fake my death because i couldnt face them. My dad and i are super close and ever saterfay he dose something speaical for me. Like takes me to restrons and to fun places. But it still hurts. I dont love anyone anymore accept for my dad and maids. But what he did this afternoon shoked me. It was 4:00pm and i was listenong to my very depressing sound trake.
Dad rachel
Rachel come down hear please.
Ok ok im coming.
As i when down stairs a littel nevaus because he olny used my full name if it was something important.i walking into our over sized living room. Because dad was now a muti billionair and i was an actor, singer and dancer. I was greeted by my father. He didnt show any expresion. Which was kinda fricking me out.
Sit Rachel
I sat on the opposit side of his work deske
Rachel this might not be good news to you but. ( puse for dramatic afect ) were moving to Australia.
WHAT !!!!!!!!????????
I couldnt think strate but then agina it would be a new start . Its not like i had friends here i locked myself away. They thought i was dead. I was suprised that no one noticed me thought because i was like super famous and all.
Ok when are we going
Tonight all you stuff is already packed.
Ok , lets go.
And with that we left for Australia. But on that flight i made myself a promise. That i was going to be sexy, confident, down right irisistable and that no one would know my past at my new school. And with that i drifted of to sleep.

Sorry for bold its just thats what i maded the dad and so i had to make it a diffrent font sorry and thanks. ;)
REG