Uninvited Guest

It's the most wonderful time of the year...
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you, "Be of good cheer!"
It's the most wonderful time of the year...

In all honesty...this isn't the most wonderful time of the year. Not for me at least. It's only a constant reminder of what happened many years ago. I was involved in a horrific car accident when I was in elementary school which happened to be on Christmas Day. We were coming back from visiting my grandmother and spending the holiday with her when my father rounded a sharp corner. Another driver was driving way too fast and didn't see the blind curve and smashed right into the car on the driver's side. Both cars were pushed over an embankment and flipped multiple times. I felt every bit of glass cut into my skin before I was ejected from the car and was stopped by several small trees. I watched the cars continue to flip on and on down the hill until stopping against 2 large trees. I had called out to my parents but no one answered then suddenly the cars burst into flames. After that I'm not entirely sure what happened.

After I was released from the hospital, I was sent to live with my only living relative. My grandmother. She treated me nicely and never made me feel sad or guilty about the accident even though it wasn't my fault. I stayed with her until I turned 16 where she sent me off to Japan to attend the prestigious UA Hero Academy. We did have our own Hero Academies but they were super expensive to go to and only accepted 20 students a year. While being in Japan, my grandmother got in touch with a friend of my mother who lives over there. She gladly agreed to take me in while I would attending the school. Her son Midoryia and I completed the entrance exam and it wasn't long before we got our letters of acceptance. Well it was more like a video or projection.

School was one hell of an experience. Dealing with villains, learning so much stuff about being a hero, and falling in love with not just one of my classmates. One is Ejiro Kirishima. He's sweet, kind, loving, and in his own words very manly. His quirk is so cool and much better than mine. He can harden his entire body like a rock. He kinda looks like a demented shark with his sharp pointed teeth but that didn't matter to me. Katsuki Bakugo on the hand is the polar opposite of Kirishima. He's not very affectionate but he has learned how to become more affectionate as time went on but as time went on with school getting closer and closer to coming to an end, the more I knew things were going to change between the 3 of us. They both knew that I wanted to go back to America and establish more school programs like at UA but they also tried to talk me out of it. I loved them both and hell I still do but just like they have goals and dreams..so do I. I didn't want to give that up because it's important to me.

I can still remember the day Kirishima and Bakugo surprised me by coming over to Midoryia's home and I was packing...

**FLASHBACK**

For days not only have Bakugo and Kirishima been trying to convince me to stay but so has Midoryia and his mother Inko. It does hurt me to leave them but I have to. I have to do the things I promised myself and promised my parents a long time ago. I had began packing my things a few days ago and got them shipped off to arrive at my grandmother's house. She willed it to me when she died a few months after being accepted into UA. Now I only have a few hours left to my stay here. I've tried everything I could think of to tell my boyfriends that I'm leaving but nothing came to mind. How can you just come out and tell the people you love and cherish that you're leaving and possibly not coming back?

I sighed and took my rolling suitcase from my closet to start packing up my clothes and the last few items that I could carry. Halfway through my closet of clothes, my bedroom door burst open to an angry looking Bakugo and a sad looking Kirishima. I glanced over at them and continued to fold my clothes neatly.