Prologue

Meet 16-year-old girl Veronica Venezia. She's the kind of girl that make things seems easier to do than it seems. She's popular but not in the Queen Bee kinda way, oh no, she's popular because she's kind and caring to everyone. To add to that, she's also rich and has a big happy family that are proudly from indonesia. So basically her personality and life is 'perfect'.

But what happens when a mysterious man appears on her doorstep, literally, and cornered her on a Friday night when she's all alone in her house. Scared for her loved ones' life, Veronica did what she thought was best, and that is to obey what he says; Even if it means breaking her own heart in the process because that's who she is- a selfless girl that's too nice and innocent for her own good.

As the weekend past and Monday came, the care-free and cheery girl dissapeared and in her place was a snarky, bitchy girl that was suddenly hated and feared the most by everyone in Georgia high(*made up name). Nobody dares to question her sudden change but Bastian Leonardo knows that she was not the real  V  that he's best friends with and he's determined to find out what happened to his number one idol and loyal best friend, Veronica Venezia, and in the process, will Bastian fall in love with his best friend and have their happy ending? Will he uncover V's dark secrets and will they survive this battle because time is running out.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

This story will mainly have V's  POV or Bastian's and thank you for reading!!!! ;)