The Beginning

*Accidentally referred to Aemond and Aegon as Lucerys cousins

"No Arrax!! Obey me!"

He had even began speaking in English with frustration.

He screamed into the air, but it was useless. He was so scared, his mother was expecting him home. He needed to get home.

The sky became clear and he saw clouds.

His eyes swept around his surroundings, hope building that maybe his smaller, agiler dragon had outpaced the ferociously large Vhager.

There was a flash of hope. He would make it home.

He never thought Aemond would kill him. They had never gotten along even as they forced together but they hadn't hated each other until the incident, nevertheless Lucerys would kill Aemond.

His eyebrows scrunched together and breath sped up.

How could he-

The last thing he saw was the jaws of the ferociously big Vhager and then there was nothing but darkness.

And he woke.

"NOOOO!"

Lucerys shot up from the bed, drenched in sweat.

His mind was racing as he took in surroundings.

He looked around confused, there was nothing but white.

It didn't matter, he had to leave he had to get back out there. He couldn't be dead, no he could've have been.

"Lucerys."

A voice shot out from behind him and he jumped out of the bed and whipped around.

"W-who are you? Where's my mother!? Where's Daemon?"

"I will send you to them, in good time my boy. But first, you must know."
A man clad in a black robe that starkly contrasted with the white of the room walked up to him.

He tried to back up but suddenly his back was against a wall.

"Please don't touch me, just send me back home."

"You have no home. You're dead." The man said bluntly.

Terror flashed in Luke's eyes, no he wasn't dead. No Aemond wouldn't kill him...would he? The last thing he remembered was Vhager.