ꨄTHE FIRST MISSIONꨄ

The white screen flashed and a red haired man was shown inside his room at night being visited by the faerie.

"Am I going right now?"

Cale asked as the faerie nodded, "yes, yes you are but... "

The faerie looks at Cale, "I must warn you... This might not be a very good way to take care of your soul"

The faerie warned Cale as he looked at his expression hoping to see some change in the non-caring expression his showing right now.

But alas the faerie was disappointed.

"That's fine"

Cale answered in differently not caring weather he would die or live because of this dimension hoping job.

"Alright if you say so, I'm not the one suffering, just tell me if you give up then I shall proceed with my original plan"

The faerie said as she shrugged her shoulders and performed the spell that would transport Cale's soul to the other body.

"Wait- at least tell me what I'm gonna do-"

Cale did not get to finish what he was saying as he directly fainted to the floor.

"Huh? Where... Am I?"

Cale said as he slowly opened his eyes and saw a little girl with red eyes smiling towards her.

"Hello Aurora"

The faerie said, as the Soul transferring was a success.

"What? Who?-" tboah deruth mumbled

"Just as I said the soul inside Cale's body right now is Aurora"

The faerie said as she looked around.

"You people get it right? Cale is inside aurora's body and Aurora is inside cale's body, they swapped"

The faerie explains as she could she many people confused.

Meanwhile at Cale's side.

"... What... Is this?"

Fortunately Cale was still a boy and still had his red hair, it's just that he was wearing a dress...

Is he a cross dresser in this world?.

𓃹;hello! You must be the new employee! Hello I'm Pete (Peet) I'm your guide!

And there was also a transparent bunny in front of him.

"A talking bunny... "

𓃹;huh?... Oh yes! I'm a talking bunny! Although I'm not one of your beast tribe members that you know of.Just your normal talking bunny!

"... Right... So what am I supposed to do in this forest?..."

Cale looks around and sees that he was inside a forest.

"Why exactly is he in a dress?.."

"And! In the middle of a forest"

"Was he kidnapped?"

"It's possible"

"Oh dear"