We are not an couple.

Quackity pov!

It was 7am and i woke up for work, Tubbo was also awake waiting for the bus. I got dressed and ready for work. I got out of my bedroom and tubbo flinched a little and looked back at me. "Sorry i scared you" I said. "Oh its okay" He says calmy. "So im going to work and if something happens just call me" I say. "Ok!" He says happily. "Have a good day at work!" Tubbo says hugging me. I hug back and then i head out the door to my car.

I start the car and i head to the hospital. I listen to the radio and then 20 minutes later im at the parking lot of the hospital. I get out of my car and i head into the building. I start walking to wilburs room by wilbur opening for me. Its like he knew i was here.. Creepy. "Hello there wilbur! How did you sleep?" I said in a oddly happy tone. "Oh good! But it would've have been better with you" He says. "Im not even going to ask.." I mumbled to myself. Luckily he did not ask. Then i sat on the couch and Wilbur did aswell.

I grabbed out my notepad from my pocket and i had to start asking questions. After me questioning him and him answering it was time for breakfast. I got up and then he did also, He followed me to the cafeteria. "So what do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Hmm waffles?" He asked. "Sure!" I say going up to the counter and ordering. I got back "So after your food is done, i will hand it to you then i will be at your room. And please eat." I say. "Fine fine. Only for you." He says slightly annoyed.

"Alex Quackity?" One of the chefs says. I go to the counter and get his tray of food. Damn it looks good-. I go to wilbur waiting and then i hand his food over while saying "So im going back to the room and dont try to do that act like yesterday." I say. "finneee but your my boyfriend so why cant i do it?" He asks. "Wilbur were not an couple and i dont want to fight with you right now."