𝗠𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿

PLEASE READ!!!!!

_____________

Warning: The following story contains sexual themes, language, toxic behaviors, disturbing scenes, violence, SA, suicidal thoughts/actions, heavy bullying, underage drinking, self-harm, child abuse topics, mentions of mental illnesses, and usages of drugs. If any of these things make you the slightest bit uncomfortable, I highly, HIGHLY suggest you do not read this story. If none of these disturb you, I hope you enjoy reading :)

_____________

My girlfriend has...a few flaws. She doesn't talk about her feelings to me, doesn't talk to anyone for days, she's cold sometimes, unapologetic, she can be mean, she gets jealous easily, gets angry and a bit violent over small things, and can be a bit... narcissistic. But I know her deep down, I'm sure of it. She's been my girlfriend for the past two years so I trust that I know her deep down. She just has mood swings and is a bit... emotional, that's all. That's the case I'm currently in right now...

"(Y/n), please open the door." I called softly to the other side, resting my forehead on the door. The music was vibrant through the house but everyone's voices were distant. I waited a few seconds in hopes of getting an answer but I was met with silence from the other side of the door. I took a deep breath and thought of my words carefully.

"Sweetheart, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from the door?! Just leave!" She yelled suddenly, making me flinch. Even though we're not directly facing one another, her words still make me flinch. I could feel my chest feel heavy and my eyes turn a bit glossy. I can't cry in front of her, not now.

"(Y/n), I'm not going to leave. I want to apologize for hurting your feelings and not showing up..." The reason I'm apologizing? I set up a date at a restaurant and I didn't show up...I had matters to deal with All Might and I lost track of time. It doesn't make things better because her family was also throwing a party when our date was done, which was happening in the distance...

"Today's your birthday, there's a party downstairs waiting for you," I sighed, "if you don't want to accept my apology, I'll leave. Just like you want...I'll give you the space you and the time for you to talk to me again." I tried my best to not have a shaking tone as I stared at the door. Nothing. She's already made up her mind. My eyes traced back to my feet and I turned my back, walking away from her door. She's always had this attitude towards me and it never fails to make me feel on the urge of tears. I heard the knob twist and a small squeak of the door, making me look back. She met my eyes. She held a blank face as motioned her hand towards her.

The heavy impact on my chest was lifted and I quickly turned, walking towards her. She slowly opened her door wide enough to let me through and she closed it behind me. I couldn't help but smile a bit and I extended my arms out. Then I remembered something that made me quickly pull back my arms. She dislikes physical touch unless she reaches out first or says it's okay.

"What do you want to apologize for exactly, hm?" She hinted with her arms crossed. My smile faded and shifted into a frown.

"I wanted to apologize for not showing up to our date earlier. I was busy with things with All Might and I lost track of time. I wish I would have called or texted you at least instead of having you wait there...I didn't mean to hurt you, especially on your birthday. Can you...forgive me once again?" I apologized to her, looking into her (e/c) eyes. God how they pierce my soul...

"Izuku, I've given you many chances, why should I forgive you now?" She questioned me with a raised brow. I looked to the floor.

"I know I've made many mistakes but I want to show you that I care. I care deeply for you and I love you so much. I know I can be a bit...," I stopped, trying to think of a word, "a bit incompetent but...I want to work things out, even through the tough times and over small things. So...please? Will you forgive me?" I finished. I heard a long sigh escape her lips, making me look back at her.

"Whatever...I'll forgive you." She replied lowly to me, walking up and wrapping her arms around me. I was taken by surprise but I softly wrapped my arms around her figure. I placed one of my hands on her head and stroked her hair. Last time she ever hugged me was four months ago so...whatever opportunity I get to at least even hug her or hold her hand...I take it like it's the last I'll ever see her. I could feel her arms release from me and I pulled away as well. Everytime she does part from me I get a sense of sadness from the bottom of my heart.

"Let's go downstairs, I'm sure my family is wondering where we're at." (Y/n) pointed out as she walked passed me. She didn't grab my hand, she didn't turn to look back at me, she just kept walking. I wonder...if she would ever...

Time-skip

After a few hours of partying my girlfriend's family decided leave. It was around eleven, so everyone was pretty tired. (Y/n)'s mother had to work at midnight, so she left as well. Now it was just us in the house, alone. Thankfully (y/n)'s birthday landed on a Saturday this year so we could sleep in. I adjusted my sleeping area and looked up towards (y/n). Her eyes were glued to her computer, allowing her fingers to tap away at the keys. Fun fact about her, she loves to write. I don't...necessarily know what she writes but I know she writes many pages at a time and is very passionate about it.

"Sweetie? I have something to give you." I suddenly said, reaching into my pants pocket. I pulled out a few stickers, holding them up to her. She shifted her attention towards me, and I saw her eyes glow in delight. She quickly snatched them from my hand and examined the stickers one by one. A smile formed on her face and she looked down at me.

"Thank you so much. These were the stickers I've been wanting." She told me as she started to stick them onto her computer. Another fun fact, apparently, she likes stickers...a lot. "(Y/n), I think I'm going to sleep now. You should too soon." I advised her, seeing her nod. I told her goodnight, but I heard nothing back. Maybe her mood shifted? Well, whatever it may be, she'll get over it eventually. Happy eighteenth birthday, my darling...