To his new girl

To his new girl :

Take care of him. Love him with all your heart. Always remember that he puts God first. Second his family and then third, you. He's a jealous and a very possessive guy. He's a crybaby. Always remember that he loves his hair, so don't ruin how he styled it. He loves it when you call him early in the morning. He loves touching your hair so much. He loves it if you'll call him baby. If he gets upset comfort him with warm hugs and tell him everything will be okay. He loves cuddling. Ask him to sing a song for you. He is a very protective guy. Compliment him if he did something good. Always tell him  he is the only one. He also loves talking about your future together. He hates it if you'll doubt his love. Sing a song for him, Westlife's I Wanna Grow Old With You is his favorite. And lastly, tell him how much you love him and that you'll never let him go no matter what happen.

I know no one can love him more than I did. Please give him all your love because he deserves it. Take care of him. Take care of my everything. Take care of the person who was once made me as his world, his everything. Take care of him and never let him go. And if you can, well thank you.