Part 4

Someone's POV

Tae- Kookie, you know why we all are here right??Tae asked he was a bit blushing.....

Jk– Cuz you all are going to live in Seoul from now on?? Right!! He asked, being confused with a shy smile on his lips......

Tae – Yeahh... But... But y-you k-know... Mom, Dad Eomma and Appa have decided something??
Now Tae was full on blushing, his bread cheeks covered in a red hue, ears and neck turning red too...

Jk– Umm... Yeah... Hyung... We can be friends first... You know we can try it out...Jk said while looking down because he was shy under olders intense gaze....

Tae – Ofcourse Koo, and yeah... I am going to study in your college..... Let's go together from now on....... What say??

Jk– Ohh really?? Hyung it's going to be amazing I'll introduce you to my other friends....

Tae – Sure....

Soon they heard Mrs.Jeons voice calling them for dinner......

Timeskip after dinner

"So, Tae and kook, we all have decided your marriage after a week....." Tae and kooks parents announced......

"You both don't have any problem right!?" Their both parents asked them...

"No", they both said in unison...

"Okay, alright then, it's settled......" Their parents said, celebrating!!!!

"It was amazing, but now it's time to leave we'll meet tomorrow!!" The elder Kim's said to Jeon's.... But someone's eyes were getting teary listening to this!!!
Yup, it was our bunny who didn't have wanted his TaeTae hyungie to leave.....

He looked towards His Taehyungie hyungie hyung with his puppy eyes silently asking to stay..... But he also knew..... It won't work.... As they had to leave and prepare for college tomorrow....

"Don't be upset bunny, I'll pick you up for college tomorrow...." Tae said with his deep soothing soft voice while looking at the bunny with soo much love....

"You promise??" Koo said while pouting looking extremely adorable too much for someone's heart!!!!

"Yeah, I promise" Tae said smiling gently at the bunny boy!!

"Okay then let's start for the shopping from tomorrow and prepare for the wedding..... We will be skipping the engagement part!!" Mr.Jeon said and all the others agreed...

With that said the Kim's bid their bye to the Jeon's and sat in their cars...  While Mr and Mrs Kim sat in one, Taehyung sat in the other as he came with his car...

Tae deliberately walked slow from everyone to be alone with his bunny for the last time...... When Koo intentionally slowed his pace from everyone and signed Tae to do the same....

When the elders noticed their actions they all walked a little further and hid themselves to look at what the youngest ones were upto!!!

Meanwhile with TAEKOOK

Tae's POV

When all the elders went out of sight I saw bunny going straight then I held his wrist and pulled him closer to me he was blushing so much!! Oh God!!! He's so adorable.....

"Umm... Kookie, take care..." Aishh!!! I can't be more embarassing can I??

"Umm.. y-yeah h-hyung you too take care..." My baby said with his sugary honey filled sweet voice.....

"Okayy bye baby... Take care and yeah, don't forget to pick my text and text back to my call!!! OHH! no, don't forget to sleep while dreaming ohh no not that!! Aish, forget I said anything yeahh!!" Aish!! Why am I being dumb??
[Tae, baby, you're just being a fool in love.. don't worry🤣🤣]

"Umm, hyung I think you're tired, you should go now" he said while giggling ohh am falling again...

"Tae, bear come we're leaving" I heard Mom calling me...

I kissed my baby's cheeks and ran towards my car, not before bidding him bye, and greeting a good bye to eomma and appa...
And started my car to go to my house... I was in the middle of the road suddenly....

-----------

Heyya lovlies ~~~
Hope you all are well....
Am sorry for the short chapter.... Am really sorry, it's just am not well, and I haven't updated this for a few days,

Please vote if you like it and do comment your thoughts to let me know!!!

Take care~~~~