CHAPTER 1 : THE POWERHOUSE OF OLD GENERATION

Garp was incredibly delighted a the rice cracker the Meier gave. It was one of  the best that he have ever tasted. Participating in this might be a good idea after all.

Across the marines table were the sea warlords  seated along with their respective crew. Boa Hancock were annoyed at the men surrounding her while Buggy is seated on the corner of the table giving a blind eye to the people around him. Crocodile and Doflamingo on the other hand were busy trying not to jump at each others throat after the threat of no violence was issued—which was pretty damn boring remarked by Doflamingo. Mihawk was indifferent as ever as if he descended and no one can ever bother him which is unfortunate since next to their table is where the red-head emperor is seated—not good for the world’s greatest swordsman’s sanity.

The red-haired pirate was lively as they can be. Food and liquor was brimming on their large oval table. Lucky Roux was enthusiastically eating his meat a nodded absentmindedly at Yassop’s nervous blabbering about meeting Usopp which Benn just smiled in amusement.
The theatre screen light up and the occupants make themselves comfortable and look toward the screen.

It start up with a marine being held up in a chokehold. The marine was severely injured and  then a voice spoke over.

“if you wanna catch me, bring Garp or Sengoku!”

“ T-that voice—! “

“ The pirate King, Gold Roger! “

“How can we possibly see him!? “
The occupants were in a frantic screaming match—disbelief and denial were thrown left and right, the  marines being the loudest. How can they not when one of the most heinous pirate to ever exist is the first thing the strange screen projects. The Admirals and some of the Vice Admirals were gritting their teeth at the villain/s.

Garp was……he look down as shame and guilt started to pool on his guts. That promise that he made with Roger was rendered useless at the face of his job over his family. His only regret was that—maybe if he’d done better, maybe if he’d choose the life over his family than the oath of his duty—Ace would have been alive. Maybe if he did that Luffy wouldn’t have lose a brother. Just maybe…….

While the marines are on state of panic, the pirate side however are the opposite—some feels nostalgic, exited and anticipation were felt across the side of outlaws. Rayleigh, Shanks and Whitebeared have a small smile gracing their lips. Luffy and some of the Strawhats were literally bouncing in excitement.

“ Is Gramps really that strong?! “ Luffy eagerly jump. He knew that his gramps were strong! But he never knew he were this strong!

“ Idiot, he is called the Marine Hero for a reason! “Usopp rebutted

Ace, on the other hand were confused on what to feel but there is an emotion that he know too well—the anger and loathing toward the man.
Sabo who saw his conflicted state pat his shoulder in understanding. Ace, refusing to accept the other’s pity snarled.

Marco sighed at the display. “haaaaaa”

The screen then spanned and showed the destroyed navy ship and its occupant marines unconscious on the sand.

“ its no fun fighting against you guys!”
The scene shift and showed a younger Buggy screaming for his captain. He look genuinely scared as he explained what he saw. While he was talking the screen then showed a younger Crocus-san and Rayleigh.