1 - Second Thoughts...

This is after the video, if you didn't watch go watch it for info

Jay POV:

'I'm getting second thoughts about this, hell I didn't even chose this?!' Jay pondered, not noticing he's walking straight into a pole before getting dragged by a fellow guard, Zane.

"You better watch where you're going Walker, you might fall into a manhole next time." Zane spoke. Snapping Jay out of his thinking.

Zane + Sarcasm is pog

"Sorry about that Julien" Jay replies, bowing. "It's not a big deal, I get that you are having second thoughts about joining right? Well if you want my opinion it depends on everything you do."

Wise words from Zane

"And since you're new here, it's better for you to be familiar with the elemental masters just in case." Zane says, leading Jay into the prison.

They walked down a dark corridor, with the faintest bit of light. They turned right, then faced 4 cells.

There was a girl with black hair and ocean blue eyes. A boy that had brown spikey hair and fiery red eyes, observing Zane and Jay wearily.

And there was a grassy green eye at the shadows. Jay thought it was a ghost lmao. Who looked younger than the rest. Jay wasn't convinced the green eyed kid was dangerous.  And finally, a hazel eyed boy with black hair.

"They are Kai, Nya, Cole, and Lloyd." Zane says said before continuing. "The strongest of them all..."I realized that it's not in order but meh.

"That, is Nya" Zane continues. "She is a water elemental" Jay could see that she was reckless, very reckless - much like the ocean...

"And that is Kai, fire elemental and brother of the water elemental, he's quite a hothead in my opinion." Zane says, earning a 'Hey!' from the fire elemental.

"This is Cole, an earth elemental, he's the physical damage dealer in the group, he's the trickiest elemental to catch thanks to his super strength." Cole grinned at his introduction, knowing he has Zane's respect despite being a criminal.

"And finally, this is Lloyd, their leader." Pointing to the green eyed kid, and let's say, Jay's jaw hit the floor. "The element he wields is still unknown to us, so keep your guard up."

Timeskip

"Hey Julien, why are elemental powers illegal in the first place?"

"I do not know myself, but according to the internet, the first few generations of the elemental masters used their powers for evil. The FSM'S son, Garmadon, also used his powers for evil, almost destroying Ninjago, and since then, elemental powers are illegal as of now."

"I don't get it, one's actions can't effect everyone in the problem... It's unfair I guess..."

"It seems that way."

AIGHT IM DONE. SOOOOO

Chapter 2 will have some action!