Chapter 1

I awoke to the nasty Seattle breeze flowing through my curtains. I got out of my room and see Okami sleeping on the couch. I got up to him and woke him up.

" Ami... get up. "

" W, what...? "

" Comm'on I need the papers for the
interview. "

He told me they were on the coffee table. I took them, folded them and put it into my bag. I went into my prehistoric cedan and drove to the Heffley Inc. I had to interview Mr. Heffley himself for his school assignment because Okami's sick back home.

As I stepped out of the car, the smell of fumes from car engines stung my nose. I entered the building and went in the elavator. When I got the the 18th floor, there was an accountant sitting on her desk. She looked rather, pretty may I do say so myself. She told me that
Mr. Heffley would see me now. I felt this tension throughout my body. It was too late to turn back now.

As I stepped into his office, he was standing by his desk.

" Sit down Mr. Callaghan. "

" Oh no I'm not Okami, he's sick and I'm covering for him. "

" It's fine... what's your name then? "

" Nick Lush... So uh... first question, what to you o- "

" What do I owe my success, really? Well if you really wanna know, it's to all the the people who helped me along the way. "

" Okay uh next one... are you gay? "

I stared down at the papers confused. Did Ami really just trick me?

" I, I am so sorry... uh... "

" If you wanna know so badly, yes. "

I stared at him. His complexion was amazing. He sat in the chair next to me. After what felt like years of awkward silence, he asked,

" You know we have an internship program here... "

" I don't think i'll even fit in... I mean look at me. "

" I already am. "

I looked into his eyes, they were glistening to the afternoon sun. I bit my lip. I saw his hand shift. I was time for his next meeting and I had to leave. As I entered the elavator, he accompanied me.

" Nick. "

" Matthew. "

The doors shut. I got in my car to get to work at the hardware store. I put on my dirty apron and start assorting the boxes. After I was done I helped some of the customers look for some stuff. When I turned around, I was startled to find Matthew behind me. For such a classy man why would he even come here

" M, Mr. Heffley... what reason would you have to be here?... "

" Just picking up some stuff Mr. Lush... So do you have any cable-ties? "

" Oh just call me Nick and yes... "

" Hmm... what about duct tape? "
" And uh... rope? "

At the counter I packed his stuff in a paperbag and handed it to him. He later asked me if I needed any help. I told him that my computer was broken. He handed me a name card with his number.

" Maybe you could come to my place? "

Did he just mean sex? This is going way to fast. I was about to say something when he stopped me.

" I meant about the computer... "

We both just laughed it off. He seems like a really nice guy but yet, intimidating. I looked out the glass window seeing him pass the bag to this guy which I assumed was his driver.

My shift was going to end when I got a text from Matt.

Matthew

I'm gonna have Taylor
pick you up.
-
Who's Taylor?
-
He's my driver.
-
You really didn't
have too.
-
Yes I do, now
don't argue with me.

That was rather nice of him. After work a man was outside waiting for me. As we entered the car, he spoke in a rather deep voice.

" Your apartment? Mr. Lush? "

" Uh no, bring me too the Láquake Bar, celebrating with friend. "

" Shall do Mr. Lush "

When we arrived, I exited the car and the sight of drunk people was everywhere. I met up with Ami and we drank shots and only god knows how many. From what I could roughly remember is that I had to go to the bathroom and while I was in the queue I called up Matt.

" Hey uh... heh... uh... about the compu- "

" Nick, where are you?... "

" Oh, *hic* you don't gotta worr- "

" That's it i'm coming to get you. "

And then he came to pick me up. I told him that I was with Okami when he said that his brother has him, Frix.

" That's your brother? "

" Not by choice, now lets go. "

" Wait, you're spinning... I think i'm gonna faint... "

" What? Now? "

That was all I could remember before blacking out.

I next morning I woke up on a teal bed. I turned to the side-table and see asprins and a cup of orange juice that read, eat me and drink me. Moments later Matt entered the room. He looked rather sweaty, probably went for a morning run. His soaked shirt made his abs visible. That, kinda turned me on. He took his shirst off, I felt an erection arise when I realised these marks on his chest. I was going to ask but I rather not. I had so many questions I didn't know where to start.

" You changed my clothes? "

" Yes. "

" And my underwear? "

" Had to, yours was covered in pee. "

" Where did you sleep? "

He pointed at the space on the bed next to me.

" Wait, we didn't- "

" Necrophilia's not my thing. "

He went on the bed and leaned over me.

" I'm not gonna touch you until I have your written consent. "

" Wha? "

" I'll explain next time, Taylor will send you home. "

I packed most of my stuff and Matt accompanied me in the elevator. He looked at me with his milk- chocolate eyes. I felt the tension escalate.