The Geo Statue

You walk through a dirt path, surrounded by trees as leaves fall all around you just like fresh snow before side eyeing zhongli, smiling and reaching down, taking his gloved hand in yours as you wave it around childishly as he chuckles lowly and keeps walking beside you with a hand behind his back.

You keep walking before side eyeing a geo statue further away as your eyes light up mischievously. Running up to it you looked up lost in thought as zhongli calmly follows you and raising a brow at your behaviour.
You use your anemo vision to boost yourself up in the air and manage to grab onto the statues legs before climbing up and sitting on its lap, wrapping an arm around its neck and looking down at zhongli smirking.

Zhongli stared up at you silently before smiling and tilting his head. "I see you fancy my statue hm?"

You snorted before nodding and tracing your hand down its abs teasingly slow as he follows your hands every movement, standing as still as a rock. Hands behind his back. "I see.."

Looking down at him you smile. "You look better in the archon attire i must say.."

"Oh i've noticed by your behaviour"
You jump down from the statue before walking up to him and wrapping your arms around his neck, standing on your tippy toes, smiling at him. "..would you..change into that for me?..pretty pleasee?~"

He chuckled lowly and smiled down at you, a few of his bangs covering his eyes as he wraps an arm around your waist and squeezes lightly before pulling away and walking over to a bench, sitting down slowly before his clothes slowly change into his archon attire, his hood covering his head as his abs glisten in the light as the sun shines fown brightly on the both of you.

Your eyes widen slightly before looking up and down his chest before slowly walking over and kneeling down between his legs as he manspreads and leans slightly back, smirking down at you.

Your hands slowly travel up his thighs and you trace his v line teasingly slow before leaning over and kissing his abs then trailing kisses lower and lower as he chuckles and reaches down, grabbing your chin with his geo colored hand, tilting your head up slightly to make you face him.

You look up at him smirking before tilting your head "..i think the geo archon deserves a reward..don't you think?~"

Zhongli laughs and smirks more, his bangs falling over his eyes and he brushes his thumb over your lower lip gently before cupping your cheek. "I think so too..then..reward me."

Slowly nodding aa you trail your hands along his chest before standing up and sitting on his lap, facing him and cupping his cheeks, leaning in and kissing him, biting his lower lip as his breath hitches, his hands slowly trailing down to your sides and gripping then, adjusting you on his lap.

Birds chirp around as sun shines down on you both as you slowly wrap your legs around his waist and rubbing against his crotch for friction as he leans slightly back with you before grabbing the underside of your knees and standing up with you, holding you securely before sitting you on the bench instead.
His hands trail down to your hips as he grips them tightly, smirking at you as you go to open your mouth before zhongli presses his lips harshly against yours as you begin to fall victim to his intoxicating kiss. Your body begins to feel warm, especially between your legs as you lean into him more, his breath hitching. Zhonglis hands are soft and gentle as he gently reaches a hand up and brushes through your hair, still kissing you.

After a while, zhongli hesitantly pulls away but keeps the distance small betwewn your faces. As you look at his face he seems to be in a daze from the kiss.

He presses his lips back to yours.
Its different this time, its more passionate and hungry. The atmosphere around you two becomes instantly more intimate. He grabs the underside of your knees and brings you closer to the edge of the bench before he holds your lower back for support and slowly and carefully leans forward with you so your back was touching the cold and smooth bench under you.