CHAPTER 1 : THE VERY BEGINNING..

The Very Beginning... Okay. You are probably very confused right now.  I promise, this won't be boring. It all started when me and my best friends had a sleepover after such a long party. MY party. It was on my birthday. June 13th. My best friend Holly Elizabeth May had a "great" as she said, idea. She had suggested we'd text my BIGGEST crush Ryder Fletcher. He is like THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL!! Not until now. That was in the past. He's in jail now. My other best friend Eden Loverman agreed. I wasn't so keen on this so-great-idea they were planning but I gave in. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! Right now... I am currently writing this in my diary before my sleep. It helps me sleep, okay? Anyways, onwards. So, I gave in, and we fetched my phone. Holly said she had Ryders number and put it in mine. I started typing and wrote.. "Hey Ryder, it's me, Violet. You might not know me because how popular you are. But reply back pleaseee :( " That was exactly what I wrote. We all squealed and pressed the "send" button. Oh god why did I do that. We shut my phone off and went off to do our skincare. After finishing we heard a notification go off and we all squealed again. "Ooh let's see it,let's see it Violet!" Eden said as she forced me to give her the phone. I told her to wait. I opened the text message and Ryder had texted me back.It was quite a oddly worded response though. I stupidly ignored the signs.He had written; "Hello Violet, I see you've found your way into my messages, haven't you? God, you're so smart and naughty. Anyways don't tell anyone I've been messaging you. I don't want anyone to find out. Yours Sincerely, Ryder." He had written it as if he was writing a letter. Psh. Who wouldn't have known such a bad boy would've texted like those cringy mafia guys to their little puppies. Then, another notification. It was from Ryder. Again. Strange. I opened it again and he sent me a picture of me and my friends.. It was from yesterday! While we were getting food?.. It read; "How was the food?🍗😄" Suddenly,I had a bad feeling down in me. I suggested that we block him. Everyone agreed. But no one knew what was going to happen after that...