chapter 1

Most stories end happy some stories ending's are sad.I think that stories should be both.Well I think I should already start with the story.

In the snowy forest that nobody has gone to or dared to enter something hides.People don't know what it is they don't know if its big ,small ,hurt less ,or how it looks. After some years they decided to destroy the forest to built houses and what they found was amazing. Nobody thought that the thing that was hidden in that forest could be so friendly. It was only a baby so they decided to train it so when it got older it would not harm any one in that town.
Every one respected the animal. The animal ended up being a husky it was so fluffy ,since they found it in the forest they called it snowy forest. Every one in the town liked that name so they keept the name.

Some people thought she was dangerous but kids loved playing with her. She ended up being the town pet. They created a fence all around the town and they let snowy forest go anywhere at any time.
They also made the dog the famous dog in that town because he saved the president when he was being attacked by some pit bull's.

Oŋe day the dog went missing every one was worried they looked for her day & night for months. Suddenly they gave up and they stoped looking for her the town became a sad town. Kids stayed at home bakers had to trow away left over everyone misse d her so much.

They decided to get another husky that looked the same as snowy forest so everyone would be happy and so they would think it was the same dog.