chapter 1, the first day

It's a new year with lots of people, sisters, and school. This school year is going to be interesting but also hard, breathtaking, a struggle, and a ride with bumps. I always hated going to school with the last name Farebrown because everyone depicted that name as my sister's. This year it's going to be the same old same old. Oh ur Eve's sister, and oh she was a wonderful student, and I loved her so much, or how is she doing, oh I bet ur gonna be great just like her. That's what I get out of a new school year. Everyone always remembers Eve and her perfection. No one takes me for me and it sucks but I've gotten used to it. It's been going on since 4 th grade. She's always been better and more pretty then me.

This morning my alarm went off at 4:30 so I could get up and get ready. I showered the night before so I wouldn't have to take twice as long to defriz my hair I only had to defuse it, defriz it wave it with my waver and put product in it. It only took an hour which is short then showering in the morning and doing all of that. After this I put on a pair of black ripped jeans, a black crop top with a skull on it and my black boots. Ofcouse I put on my skull necklace, my heart necklace, my crystal necklace, and my hoop earring and my two rings. Then I threw on my leather jacket and grabbed my book bag and headed down stairs. My sister was already down there and was drink a good for u smoothy. I had some oatmeal and toast. Then brushed my teeth and went to my car to drive to school. A

At school

I pulled into the school parking lot and waited for Samantha to pull up. This gave me time to think over my game plan for this year. Simply survive highschool. Now I wasnt the best kid. I have had my fair share of dettions, write-ups, and other things and it's probably not gonna change this year. Finally after 20 mintues Sam pulled up and I got out of my car and walked over to her's. She started getting and and we gave each other a big hug. We walked into school with are heads up high.

"You know this year counts for everything right" said Sam with a serious look on her face.

"I know but I am who I am there's no changing that" I said looking around.

Then all of a sudden I caught a glimpse of David Labor. He's one of the ones people classified the bad boys. I have had a crush on him since the 8th grade. He's a senior and has quite the bad reputation worse then mine. Plus he drives a motorcycle to school everyday. He has black hair that was short but long and wavey he liked to flip his hair a lot. He had his septum piercied and both ears. Today he was wearing black ripped jeans a ACDC shirt and a pair of black boots and a little silver cross necklace. Soon I realized Sam was talking to me

" Girl snap out of it" Sam said snapping her fingers in my face.

" I'm sorry I didn't realize I was stareing" I said making a face.

" What do u have first period" asked Sam with a questionable look on her face.

" Advanced English and Literature" I said happily.

I loved English it was my happy place to write freely and express myself through words. It is so much easier then trying to express myself talking to people I'm better at texting or writing. After highschool I planned on going to collage for writing or becoming an English teacher.

After Sam walked me to class she gave me a hug and went off to science. I walked into the class and sat in the back corner. I was getting out my laptop and books when I realized someone sat next to me. It was David Labor. I started to freak out. All his friends piled in next to him. One sat in front of me and the others diagonal of me. During class we were talking about Romeo and Juliet. The teacher Mrs. Harvey asked us," why is Romeo And Juliet important" I raised my hand and everyone looked at me.