Deku Psycho 100???

Summary: As a child, Izuku learned that the World was not as Nice as you think it would Be. He was forced to grow up in the Harsh reality that if You were quirkless you would be treated as scum while if you had a Powerful quirk you would be Treated as Hero's. Due to him having a weak quirk unlike His family and friends, He was treated like an outcast and bullied by his Friends and Neglected by his Mother and father. One day Izuku lets his emotions take control over him and Snapps, realizing that there was Nothing waiting for him he Leaves from the Yagi household and begins his Journey to get Stronger.

Personality: As a child, Izuku learned had to Mature alot faster than Any other kids due to the Fact that he was Neglected and bullied Ever since the Age of 4. This led Izuku to block out his emotions, Until one day he was Attacked by multiple kids from his school and Unlocked his True  Power. This was the power of Telekinesis but by Far the Strongest in the Entire world. Before, Izuku was socially awkward and struggled with Talking to others, He was very forgiving and a understanding individual, Never holding grudges or resentment towards those who've hurt him. After he snapped, Izuku Became more Agressive and confident, Not cowering down at his Former tourmentors. Because of this he made a oath to himself, To show those who thought he couldn't Become a Hero eat their words.

Appearence: In the beginning, Izuku had long Dark shaggy green hair and Dim forest litted green eyes. He had a skinny build due to him Not having the Right nutrients in his body. He had a Cute boyish face that would Get the attention of some of the girls at his school which would only end for them to be Scared away by izumi and her Gang. His school outift consist of the Standard aldera Uniform. After the Timeskip, Izuku is seen as More Toned and taller than his 13 year old self. He had become more Attractive overtime, Giving him a badboy/Handsome look due to his hardcore Training that had made Most of his Babyfat go Away.

Looks:

Izuku Yagi: Age 4

Izuku Yagi: Age 13

Izuku Yagi: Age 13

Izuku Midoriya: Age 19