CHAPTER 1: SCHOOL!!!

Angel's POV-
"SLUTS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Beau shouted down the hall way. i rolled out of bed slowly to see the time was 8:30am. I shot up like Usain Bolt and sprinted to the the shower. I smirked as i see the boys all arguing over who goes in the bathroom first. I shut the door and locked it, Slowly taking off my clothes, i turned the hot water on. I scrubbed my body and washed my hair. I opened the shower door a bit to hard making the window of the door shatter into a million pieces. Not caring and being a rebel. I took a leap of faith so i can get my towel. I wrapped it around my body and sprinted to my room. My bedroom door was already open which was strange because i know i closed it before i went for a shower. I went in and closed my door. I was searching for my uniform.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" someone screamed.
I jumped up dropping my towel accidentally. I turned around and i see Beau covering his eyes.
" Oh My God, ANGEL put some clothes on or at least pick your towel up. My eyes have sinned again. I need to go wash them with holy water." beau said in a disgusted way.
" Beau, didn't you know that today was wear nothing day?" i said.
" Really?" He questioned me.
" Of course Not you dumb ass, GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I CALL MUM!!!" I shouted.
" Fine then, but hurry up we are leaving in 10" he said.
" OK! now get out. Hurry in need to get dress" i said.
Beau went out of my room and i dried myself. I put on some legging and my tie dye dirty pig shirt. I also put on a black beanie and my black converse. I jogged downstairs and sat at the table.
" Come on guys, time to go now" Beau shouted at the front door.
*sigh* I grabbed my bag near the door and jumped in Beau's car.
*SKIP CAR JOURNEY TO SCHOOL*
I kissed Beau on the cheek and said goodbye. I stepped outside and there was already a massive mob around us. I hurried out of the situation and looked for my friends. I spotted my best friend kissing the schools SLUT, Hope Miller. She gets everything she wants. I mean EVERYTHING. She was kissing my one and only friend, Brayden Hights. The one i though i could trust. Seems like not. I walked up to them and i see Brayden squeezing her massive ass. I walked and tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around and looks at me.
" YOU...YOU...YOU BASTERD!!! I thought i could trust you. BUT, no you are full on sucking the queen of SLUTS face off. I wish we never met."

Brayden did something that was unforgivable. He slapped me so hard it left a red and a powerful stinging pain. I think he just realized what he done because he was calling my name out while trying to say sorry. I ran tears streaming down my face. I bumped into someone, it was Luke.
"OMG Angel, who did this to you!" Luke shouted.
"It... it...it...was...it...was...Brayden" i manged to say while crying.
" Where is he now. I'm going to kill him!"
" He's with Hope and no you are not killing him. violence is never the answer"
" But, erggg doesn't matter. I got to met up with someone and Beau cant pick you up because we are shooting a new video. It's called Ellen Dare Dance"
" Ok bye Luke"
" Bye Angel and keep safe" he shouted walking away.

Lukes POV-
I was walking to meet up with Hope until i bumped into someone. It was Angel. She had a red mark on her face and it looked painful.
"OMG Angel, who did this to you!" i shouted.
"It... it...it...was...it...was...Brayden" Angel manged to say while crying.
" Where is he now. I'm going to kill him!"
" He's with Hope and no you are not killing him. violence is never the answer"
" But, erggg doesn't matter. I got to met up with someone and Beau cant pick you up because we are shooting a new video. It's called Ellen Dare Dance"
" Ok bye Luke"
" Bye Angel and keep safe" I shouted walking away.

i went looking for Hope til i found her sitting with her friends by a tree. I was going to ask Hope to be my girlfriend.

" Hey Hope" i sorta shouted.
" Ohh Hey Luke! what brings you here" she smirked
" Umm, i wanted to ask you something" i said shyly.
"ok" she waid while giggling softly.
" Hope Miller would you do the honor of being my girlfriend" i said grinning.
"OMG!!! yes, i would love to" she said jumping on me while hugging me.

Yes shes finally my girlfriend. Heaps of boys will kill to be in my spot. I know she would never hurt my family. I smiled like it was an achievement. Nobody can stop me now.