CHAPTER 7- Breaking The news?

Gina's POV-

I feel weak. I cant move, feeling paralysed still about my daughter trying to kill herself. I cry into my hands and feel someone put their arm around my should. I look up and see Angel. I cried even harder, just looking at her. I grabbed Angel and pulled her into a hug. she cries into my right should as I cry into her left should. It was like a mother and daughter bonding time but sad. I feel hopeless that I couldn't help hurt. I'm thinking about quitting my job.

" hey, lets watch a movie. Just me you and your brothers. Take our mind off things for a bit." I tell Angel.

" I would love that!" she says happily.

she skips away upstairs and I go into the kitchen and grab some snacks. which include chips, soft drink, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

The 2 boys and Angel come down stairs holding a DVD each. We watched Angels movie first which was Mean girls.

" stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!" Luke says in a sassy tone.

We watched Angel and Jai's movie and we were up to Beau's. He chose the one and only Titanic.

As we were watching it, we heard someone crying.

" Hunny Angel, What's wrong?" I ask being puzzled.

" I'm not crying" she says plainly.

" Beau are you crying?" Jai asked.

" No! I...A...Bug flew in my eye, and it really hurts" Beau says trying to hide the fact that he was crying and we knew he was lying.

" Awwww, Beau is crying over a sad boring part in the movie. It's okay!! I bought tissues anyway because I knew you were going to cry AGAIN!!!" said Angel.

Angel passed him the tissues and he wipes his tears. We crack up laughing and Beaus movie had just finished. We cleaned up the lounge and the Jai and Angel went upstairs. Beau and I talked away about Luke. The door flung open to reveal a drunk Luke with a Drunk Hope clinging to him.

Beau's POV-

Me and my mum talked away about Luke and the message that was sent to Angel. The door flung open to a Drunk Luke and Hope.

I looked at a Hope and stared at her strangely. Something not being right, something being fishy about her. Then it hit me really hard, Hope was the one that sent that not true message. Luke is still with her because Hope hasn't said anything about her relationship with Angel. That fu**en bi**h.

" Hello Hope! I think it's time to go home!" my mum says trying to keep her cool.

" Okay Mrs, whoops should I say Miss Brooks." Hope laughs as if her word were hilarious.

" Wow! that is so funny. Ha Ha Ha! someone should give you an award." I say sarcastically.

She kisses Luke and left. she closes the door behind her and my mum opens her mouth.

" LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! YOUR SISTER ALMOST DIED, SHE SLIPPED INTO A FRICKEN COMA!!! YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE OUT PARTING AND GETTING DRUNK!! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE MORNING!!!" My mum yells at Luke.

Luke laughs and walks to his room. I went up to my mum and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I hugged her tightly and made her a coffee. I kissed her check and she went to her room. After I heard her door shut I walked to the front door and locked it and jogged upstairs to my room. I turned on the light and a jumped on my bed, thinking about how I'm going to break the news to Luke about Hope. I also going to show him the recording of what happened just then. Hope insulted our mum and I could tell she was hurt inside after she said that. I turned off my light and fell asleep.

Hopes POV-

After our movie night I went to the bathroom. Seeing the blood from me made me sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Someone grabbed my hair and held it back. I finished throwing up and flushed the toilet. I put the toilet lid down and sat on it. It was Jai that held my hair back. I looked at the blood again then at Jai. My eye started to water and he pulled me into a nice warm hug.

" Jai, please help me clean this mess up?" I ask Jai wiping my tears away.

he nods and gets a bucket of water, soap and two sponges. We scrubbed away. the blood turning from a deep dark red to a light red. we finished the floor and dried it. We put the sponge and soap in the rubbish and tipped the water into the sink. I hugged Jai again feeling a bit better, but all of a sudden we heard my mum screaming.

" LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! YOUR SISTER ALMOST DIED, SHE SLIPPED INTO A FRICKEN COMA!!! YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE OUT PARTING AND GETTING DRUNK!! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE MORNING!!!" My mum yells at Luke.

I look at Jai and we run back to our own rooms. I closed my door and jumped in my bed with out taking off my clothes to change into my PJs. I hear 3 door close and I fall asleep.

Luke's POV-

My whole family hates me. I wasn't there for Angel but at least Hope likes me for who I am. I grab Hope and smash my lips against hers.  Smelling the beer she had just drank. We move slowly upstairs to her bedroom. I kiss her lips to neck, down her body and back up. she tugs on my t-shirt and I take it off. We had a fun and eventful night but still the thoughts of Angel haunting me as I sleep. The next day I wake up and I put my clothes back on. I walk downstairs and see Hope naked making breakfast. Gosh! this girl knows how to turn a boy on. I wrapped my arms around her and she leans on me. She walks grinds on me turning me on even more. I turn off the stove and I dragged her to her room and went did it again. After that we laid in her bed.

" Tonight there's another party! come with me please!" she asks.

" Any thing for you my spicy burrito( got that from Imagine Ricky heheh)" I say kissing her.

*SKIP TO TONIGHT AT THE PARTY*

We stayed at the table grabbing shots and sculling them down. We were hammered really bad. We sat around the fire. Hope sat on me and we made out for a long time. The party finished and we walked to my house. I opened the door to reveal Beau and my mum.

I couldn't really hear anything but Hope kissed me and she left. Then I heard my mum scream.

 "LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! YOUR SISTER ALMOST DIED, SHE SLIPPED INTO A FRICKEN COMA!!! YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE OUT PARTING AND GETTING DRUNK!! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE MORNING!!!" my mum yells at me.

I just laugh and go to my room. I open the door and shut it. I see Jai sleeping, he looked so piece full. I sat on my bed and cried, I missed how we were, I missed when we had fun times together, but ever since Hope came into our lives it was like she was the one that bought our family down. Jai sits next to me and we go into a bro hug. I cried harder then I ever had. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Jai's POV-

I helped Angel clean the mess that was on the bathroom floor and went to my bedroom. I laid in my bed and heard the door open. I pretended to sleep, Luke started to cry. I got out of my bed and pulled Luke into a bro hug. he just cried and cried and cried. I felt so sorry for him, tomorrow we are going to fix this problem before Hope wins him. I told him to go to sleep and he walks to his bed and laid down. I heard snoring so I guess he was asleep. I took my shirt off and went out of my room to the laundry room and threw my t-shirt in the basket. I walked back to my room and jumped in bed. I stared at the celling and that was the last thing I remember seeing before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU. I USED ALL OF THEIR POV'S IN THIS AS YOU COULD TELL. SHARE THIS BOOK TO FAMILY AND FRENDS WHO LOVE BOOKS LIKE THESE!! DONT HAVE TO VOTE IF YOU DONT WANT TO!! AND REMEMBER YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

sEE YA FOR NOW!!!!! :)