chapter 1

Christinas pov

I've moved to Galveston and I have boyfriend named Mason but he's always out and he never spends time with me but he makes it up and he makes me feel loved,He treats me like a queen all the time cause he loves me and mostly spoils me.

"MASON LEAVE ME ALONE HAHA!!"I yelled at Mason while he was tickling me",We were in my room.

I ran to him and tried to push him down on my bed but he grabbed me and twirled me around in his arms and whispered in my ear"I got you" his hot breath made have goose bumps on my skin and I said"Not for long"I tickled him and he laughed "I never saw a boy laugh while getting tickled haha."

"Well now you have,happy","Very and are we going to go out today".

"No not today,sorry I have business to take care of","Like what we never spend time together anymore since you've been hanging around your 'gang',he said"it's cause I have a lot of stuff to take care of like get my money you now how it is".

"No I don't know how it is, your always out and if you don't care about our relationship anymore,I will have to break up with you, I feel like you don't care about me".

"IT'S COMPLICATED OK IF I HAVE STUFF TO DO, I DO IT FOR YOU AND MY SAFETY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT".

"WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREAM LIKE THAT IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU TO ANSWER AND YOUR DIFFERENT KNOW.I HOPE YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO BE HAPPY NOW WITHOUT YOU TRYING TO GET CARE OF ME.

"NO YOUR STAYING WITH ME FOREVER YOUR MY EVERYTHING SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME CAUSE ALL I DO FOR YOU,IS GIVE YOU ALL THE STUFF YOU WANT,I TAKE CARE OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THAT NOT EVEN YOU".

"You can't make me do anything I don't want to do".

"Try me I'll do anything I want to,to you and everything I want to wether you like it or not ".

"NO I WON'T LET YOU,KNOW YOUR ACTING LIKE IM YOUR RAG DOLL, BUT I'M NOT ,TREAT ME LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING".

"YOU KNOW WHAT"he came over to never and grabbed me by my hair and I was struggling to get out of his grip.

"OW STOP MASON YOUR HURTING ME".

"THAT'S THE POINT BITCH,I CAN'T BELIEVE I REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT IT'S OK I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU NOW".

"NO PLEASE MASON DON'T DO WHAT I THINK YOUR GOING TO DO PLEASE MASON I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME".

"Well that's what I'm doing I'm going to make love to you".

"No your not your going to do what going always do to me,it's not the same with you making love to me it's way different".

He took me to his room and I remember I had my phone so I took it out and put it under the bed and some one and answered said 'hello'I yelled "help me Sam please I'm at Masons he's doing it again"

"Oh so you decided to call your best friend wow your way smarter than that Christina".

"I'm coming get ready, leave her alone Mason I swear if you touch her in going to kill you".

"The game just began Sam",then Mason hanged up on him".

Mason got closer to me and he said"you ready"I yelled at him and said "No stop don't do it"

He came closer to me and pushed me on the wall and started kissing me on my neck and I kept on trying to fight him but couldn't then I heard the door open and I kept on crying I didn't now what to do,someone picked me up and I thought it was Mason but it was Sam and I said into his neck"t-thank you".

When all that happened Sam said going want to stay with me I said"yeah and Sam",yeah","what happened to Mason","Oh him I took care of him".

"What did you do am I safe now".

"Yes Christina your going to always be safe with me I hope you don't forget that".

"No I won't cause I now it's true your always going to be my hero"he was going to leave the room and I said"can you stay here with me","yeah sure".