Chapter 1 [The start]

*Ligth flicker* "..." The ghost wakes up in a dumpster and the ghost quickly jumps out, the ghost looked around the place, "mur-mur-mur", the ghost got curious and went to the source of the sound. The ghost discovers a bunch of TVs from an electronic shop that is playing a Christmas song. The ghost watched the TV and felt a nostalgic feeling.

[Flashback] A little child was watching the TV and changing the TV channels to look for their favorite TV show. The ghost snapped back from the flashback and was flabbergasted, the ghost had no idea what was that about but then the ghost turned around and Saw a Christmas tree.

The ghost went closer to the Christmas tree and got another flashback. The child was looking up at a Giant Christmas tree. The ghost snapped back again and flinched, backing away from the tree. The ghost was very confused about what was happening.

The ghost looked down and discovered snow. The ghost suddenly felt very happy seeing the snow, the ghost felt as if it was their first time seeing snow. The ghost played with the snow for a little while before getting distracted by the sunrise. The ghost walked into the sunlight before stopping due to another flashback. The child wakes up and Saw the sunrise. The ghost just stands there thinking why were they getting all these flashbacks before coming to the conclusion that those flashbacks were their lost memories.

Chapter 1 End