CHP 31 - Whipped

Are you sure darling ?"
______________________________________

V whispered seductively in her ear making yn leave a heavy shaky breath .

The closeness the voice and the hand which was stroking her thigh everything was making her breathless .

Yn opened her eyes weakly looking into vs . A smile crepted on v face seeing yn being a mess .

A mess he made

But when he looked out to her eyes there he saw determination naughtiness , and a smirk ?

Before v could utter any words yn slowly yn brought her legs to her and keeping on both the side of v .

V growled in yn's hears when her ass softly brushed against his crotch . Yn smiled sharply hearing those needy moan taht escaped from v .

Yn leaned in settling her pair of lips on his neck  . She placed a chattered kiss on his neck before taking a flesh of his glowing skin in between her teeth .

A weak moan left his lips calling yn's name with need and desperation . He was blank with his mind was only captivated  by the pain and pleasure that was clouding his mind .

Releasing his skin yn swiftly ran her wet tongue on it before sucking it softly which made v travell his hand settle down on her ass .

Her kisses started growing upwards targeting his jaw and started leaning down making v lean backwards . If it wasn't the need of yn was feeling to kiss v she would stoped and admired  V's sharp jaw and scence in front of her .

V was there with lips parted ,eyes closed and his hand grabbing her ass more tightly .

His touch made her feel needed , protected and aroused.  Which yn was never thought could make her feel .

She again drove into her hunger for the man kissing his cheeks when v was finaly laided on the smooth cloth on his bed  . She continued prepping his face with kisses until her lips were just above his ears where she blow a little air in it.

" Please yn " v whispered softly . V was struggling in trying his best to control himself . He didnt wanted to mess up with yn again . He wanted her to want him as much as he wants .

Before loving and worshipping her body he wanted yn to trust him but each passing moments his grip on his sanity was  slipping away .

" I said jungkook is cute but I prefrence a  hot , handsome and charming man who loves  to whisper my name in need ,  who loves to touch me as he owned me , who protects and cherish me .  " shocked , amused and surprised v just couldn't process after her words .

" Do you know any man I described ? " Yn asked keeping her voice low and  seductive .

His eyes met her with were glowing with happiness and naughtiness . He knew she was playing and he wasnt  going back it out . So he slowly regained himself before switching their postion .

The roaring lioness was now under the burning intense graze of her lion read to be hunted . she was caged under his graze , love , and the intense air which was sucking every breath out of her .

V lowering himself near her ears pecking just under it on her sweet stop .

" I do know one but he won't accept you because he already has a women under him who is most beauty , charming and sexy which he cherishes so much . He is so intoxicated and drunk on her that he doens't want to leave her - " this time his words just didn't only made her mind fuzzy but her heart swelled with happiness .

Yn was always complimented for her looks but the way v was simply boring his eyes in her , the honesty , the intensity of his touch made it more real and special .