First day of school

This is part two of the last chapter

It was the morning and everyone was down in the lab while I was in the kitchen eating breakfast. I was waiting for Leo so we could go to school when Mr Davenport showed up.

"Hey Evelyn how about we go and train for a bit?"

" I need to go to school I'm just waiting for Leo to hurry up."

" C'mon you can't still be mad at me or at least not at Adam Bree and chase-"

" I'm not mad at them i actually like them. I'm still partially mad at you though i mean how could you have kept that a secret?!"

"Look eve- I'm sorry I half to go something happens with Eddy and i need to go see what it is" Davenport leaves leaving me alone in the kitchen still waiting for Leo.

Leo then suddenly pops up with the three bionic siblings.

I look at chase and felt a sensation of butterflies in my stomach. I was trying to do my best to ignore it but a slight blush appeared on my  cheeks.

" C'mon let's go eve before big d shows up"

" hold up we can't take them to school davenport will get mad!"

"Well then you can get back at him then!"

"Alright, let's go!"

The bionic siblings were then walking through school acting pretty weird.

Bree started to hug the lunch lady and telling us how she smells while adam already broke a locker. Chase started to come up to us starting telling his two siblings "would you two quit goofing off, we're suppose to not draw attention to ourselves... AHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH" chase them falls to the ground screaming and I get on one knee next to him to make sure he's ok.

"Ok what's up with crazy"

"he has ultra sensitive bionic hearing"

"What was that?!" The boy on the floor asked

" it's called a bell, it rings every 40 minutes eight times a day Soo have fun with that."

Leo and the two bionics walk away leaving chase and me alone.

" You ok?" I asked

"yeah just don't know how I'm gonna be in the next 40 minutes"

" well you can have these, their head phones, they can kinda block out the sound of the bell which should make it easier"

"Thanks"

" need some help up?" He chuckle s lightly then says "sure"

It was then time for gym class. The three bionics sat on the bleachers while Leo stood Infront of them.

I walked in and said hi to the Bionics and Leo, chase gave me a very warm smile. I turned my head and saw my best friend!

I started running to jack then jumped on his back. "JACK!" "EVE!" We started to hug while chases smile slowly disappeared.

I stayed talking with Jack for a while. Meanwhile Leo and the bionic s were having their own little conversation.

" hey who's Evelyn hugging?" The youngest bionic asked.

" Oh that's jack he's her best friend, everyone suspects their dating since they kinda act like a couple"

"oh"

I then started walking up to the Bionics so I could introduce jack.

" Hey guys this is Jack he's my best friend!"