Readhead & Goldilocks

The sun was beginning to set as the two sat, next to each other leaning on one another's shoulders. Sawyer and Scarlet sat together happily on the edge of the dock. Sawyer singing and Scarlet strumming along with his guitar. After they finished singing, they stopped for a moment and laughed together. The likeness between the two was distinct and the bond of love they shared was unbreakable. Their fingers entwined as they stood up, staring into each others eyes. They were so joyful, they didn't notice the time. Once they finally did, they blushed since they were a little embarrassed that they had spent so many hours together but hardly realized it since they were enjoying themselves so much. The sun was starting to set but they truly didn't care. They both had a mischievous look in their eyes as they laid down not aware of what was awaiting them when they got home. They held each others hands right as they gazed at the sunset upon them. "Hey Goldilocks?" Asked Scarlet with a slight smirk. "What is it Redhead?" Sawyer replies with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. "Your so lame" she said with a small giggle. Sawyer laughed and responded, "I know. That's the first thing you told me when we met!" They laughed together for a while and went back to surveying the sky. Promptly, Sawyer said while slightly blushing, "The sunset, it's the color of your hair, Scarlet." Scarlet blushed as red as her hair from the comment. As the night passed, their reality turned into a mere memory. The next thing they knew, "they" became he.

2015 Season 8 The Voice

Sawyer POV
It was my turn to go and I while already on the verge of tears. "Your next Sawyer!" The producer said enthusiastically. I dawdled out onto the stage trying to look casual and normal. "Next, is Sawyer Fredericks with A Thousand Years!" Carson announced. The crowd erupted in cheers. The music started and my tears slowly began to fall.