A Thousand Tears

The crowed bursted out in cheers and screams. Sawyer sang it flawlessly even though he barely knew it. He barely knew and he barely cared. All he wanted was her he didn't care about anything else right now. After the coaches have there feedback and praise, Sawyer fled backstage and back to the hotel which he was staying at.

He didn't bother to change out of his performance clothing, he didn't take his shoes off, he didn't eat anything that night. He subsided to his bed and lay there staring at the ceiling. Tears streaked down his cheeks and his eyes were blood-shot. It had only been so many years ago the incident had eventuated but yet in his memory, it was as clear as a crystal. It felt as if the sirens had wailed just yesterday.

Shrieks of pain, helplessness and fear bursted from the streets as it all crashed down before his eyes. He remembered that feeling of despair. He hated how vulnerable he was that day... He could recall every word she said, every movement she did. The impact on his life, the salty stinging tears, the blank whiteness as her eyes rolled back. He knew it all like the back of his hand. He just couldn't bring himself to see any "positive side" of it. The blood dripping of her arm, the howls of anguish, her tears of pure pain. He'd never understand those type of people... the ones who somehow naturally bring themselves to laugh at others pain... to others suffering... it was plain cruel. Plain cruel. Even as he thought of if waves of tears fell from his soulful blue eyes. He felt that suffering, that depression, that torment. He endured that same agony that she did. Only he knew she felt it at least 7 times more...
-------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter sucks. I felt like I was making you wait too long so I just had to update something The reason I'm taking so long to update is because I'm currently working on 4 Fanfictions at once... I know it's no excuse so I'm so sorry. It's getting to the end of the school year do we have a lot of large projects due soon. But I can say that I'll update more on the weekends and when summer break starts. Sorry for such a short chapter and a long delay. :l

-Lauren #TeamSawyer