Chapter 5

3rd pov

After Y/N finnished wrapping his wound, he went back downstairs. Ghost face followed him, a bit curious now.

"Why are all the teens nowadays atracted to pain and murder?" Ghost face asked when Y/N walked to the basement door.

"We're gen z bro. What were you expecting?" Y/N opened the door and went down the basement stairs without turning on the light, "Plus, most of us are high."

"Can you even see down there?"

"Yeah. That's what happens when you're an agoraphobic. You stay inside a dark house and adjust to the light like a cat." He comes back up holding a cat in his arms. He shuts the door with his foot and goes to the kitchen. When Y/N sets the cat down it tiptoes to Ghost face and rubs against his leg.

"You keep your cat in the basement?" He asks while kneeling down to pet it.

"Oh, that's not mine. My cat's outside." Y/N fills a normal bowl with catfood and the cat dashes over to eat it.

"Where'd you get him?" Ghost face asks, "Is he a stray?" He stangs back up.

"Um.. I'd rather not get into the details of how I got her, but we'll just say she lives in my basement."

~Time skip to a few hours later~

Y/N's pov

Who knew a murderer was so boring? I mean, all I got was a belly slash! 😭 I looked over at him. He seemed to be lost in the show on tv.

"Can I help you?" He asks, not even glancing over at me.

"What would you do if I took your mask off?" I turned my gaze back to the tv.

"What?" He turned his head toward me.

"Hm?" I look at him like an idiot before getting up and going into the kitchen for some snacks.

"Well I'd stab you. I'm sure that's obvious. Why do you ask?"

"Because I could easily slap your mask from the bottom up and it'd lift up into your hood and reveal your face. Unless it really is your face-" I state, scooping ice cream out of it's container and into my mouth.

(That's all the inspiration I have for today!😭😭😭😭😭😭)